Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed this as closely as some so forgive me if I have missed vital information but; all I wanted to say is that the likelihood of the police taking action in a case such as this, and if they do, of anything going to court, is very slim. Even if it did get to court the timeline for these cases is years now.
Oh yes, I know. I was just confused by the "Finally had courage to tell the police about Paul" line when three weeks ago she said several times she'd told the police about Paul and had been advised by them not to talk about it publicly.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t followed this as closely as some so forgive me if I have missed vital information but; all I wanted to say is that the likelihood of the police taking action in a case such as this, and if they do, of anything going to court, is very slim. Even if it did get to court the timeline for these cases is years now.

At least by releasing the recordings and giving her version of events there is a chance that this creepy little man child will suffer for his morally reprehensible actions. (it is strictly legal remember, his words, not mine).

He clearly isn’t going to take any personal responsibility so I hope the fame (infamy) that he clearly craves bites him on his shrivelled, wizened, wrinkled, transcluscently white, middle aged, out of shape arse.

N.B. If it was my teenage daughter he had groomed I would personally paste him! (I am a huge woman to be fair, he would run a mile)
The Police will take action, it's down to CPS if it gets taken to court and thats notmally where these cases fall down.

Reactions: 7
Oh yes, I know. I was just confused by the "Finally had courage to tell the police about Paul" line when three weeks ago she said several times she'd told the police about Paul and had been advised by them not to talk about it publicly.
Hi. I completely agree with you, if she has been told not to talk about it publicly and she expects to have police action taken, she is very foolish. I should have said that first probably.

I just saw your comment and it made me think what a waste of time even telling the police about such an act is these days. An article in the paper said that even rape is effectively decriminalised now as so few perpetrators are brought to justice, and if they are, it can be yeas before a case is even heard and the victims can have some sort of closure.

---

The Police will take action, it's down to CPS if it gets taken to court and thats notmally where these cases fall down.
Fair point, thank you.

Reactions: 2
I’ll probably get crucified for this and maybe I’m missing something but why would the police do anything?

It’s creepy and duck and morally wrong but G is over 16?

What could they realistically do?
I think Paul knows this and this is why he’s so arrogant.

If I’ve missed something please let me know. For the record I think his behaviour is a disgrace.

Reactions: 14
I’ll probably get crucified for this and maybe I’m missing something but why would the police do anything?

If I’ve missed something please let me know. For the record I think his behaviour is a disgrace.
They could look at whether she was manipulated or acquiesced into having sex with him, however that would be very difficult to prove (unless there is evidence we don’t know about), they would also have to prove that he had no reasonable belief in consent, which again is difficult to prove.

As much as I hate to say it, I don’t believe that the police or prosecution would be able to do very much here, as disgusting as it is she is of legal age.

Reactions: 13
Always believed Grace when she said he had slept with her but having it confirmed by audio makes me feel sicker. How can a 42 year old man think sleeping with a 19 year old someone only 6 years older than his son think that’s okay. He needs beaten up until he is black and blue 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I’m so incredibly grossed out by him saying he didn’t know she had a care coordinator before he went and met her, it doesn’t matter anyway as she was bleeping 19 years of age but he potentially did know she had mh issues before then sleeping with her, it sounds like he’s saying he didn’t know until he got there not until after he slept with her. Prick.

Reactions: 18

I don't think they can do anything, she isn't underage.

Is she really in a mental ward?

I still think she is loving the attention. She knew who he was when she met him.

Reactions: 1
I don't think they can do anything, she isn't underage.

Is she really in a mental ward?

I still think she is loving the attention. She knew who he was when she met him.
1. You can “love the attention” and be groomed/gaslighted at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive actions.
2. She did. She admitted she did and that she did everything initially for a laugh. If you think that girl went there with the intention of having sex with that grooming bastard you need your head examined. It went too far.
3. Victims can talk about their abuse in whichever way they see fit. Not how you think a victim should conduct themselves. Just because she isn’t crying in a corner doesn’t make her any less of a victim to that man. He is 42. Grace is 19. Whatever way you look at it there is a massive power imbalance between the two and we all know how manipulative he is. Just because she isn’t acting the way you think she should does not make her any less of a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
So since Grace was 3 or 4 years old, he's only slept with 3 people. OK then...
I cannot believe there are three people who would willingly sleep with him.

So it's his sons Mum, Sophie, and who's the one in the middle? Surely not Frankie? I don't think they ever got to that point!

---

He sounds so different and creepy
Listen to that video again and then the video of Quirky from last night/this morning. They both sound really accusatory, grooming, almost on the verge of threatening.

Stepbrothers.

Reactions: 8
Surely Grace is the third person?

Edit: I assumed he meant in 15 years he’d slept with baby mammer, Sophie and now Grace

Reactions: 5
Normally I feel a pang of empathy when I hear about someone who’s very lonely, with no friends/support system etc. But for Paul I feel nothing, it’s well deserved.

Reactions: 12
Normally I feel a pang of empathy when I hear about someone who’s very lonely, with no friends/support system etc. But for Paul I feel nothing, it’s well deserved.
Can we add David into this column too? He claims there's lots of people supporting him, just like Paul does, but there quite clearly isn't.

There's something that makes me feel absolute karma that the two of them are losing what they love, David his hero status, white kniting and Boo. In Paul's case, his control of the situation. They both deserve everything that comes at them, and I think TikTok needs a metaphorical street party the day they're both banned for good. Along with MrUKTikTokOfficial, Lawrence and the rest of the grifters.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.