Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
Pool when he's been catfished #totesemosh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Some fucker opened my parents front door, stole all of my Dad’s keys (house, garage, car, sisters key, other keys) and took off. Did the police come when we called them? Nope. We even told them who had done it, the little smackrat had been on a rampage round our village, but didn’t help.

But they can come rushing in a police van when a known groomer of young vulnerable girls gets called a freak. This is what wastes police resources, this is why victims of REAL crime don’t even get a visit from police, all because a ponce in a picnic blanket fancied some attention today.

• Angry
  • Wow

PFH

So he’s on an app clearly aimed at children and letting it be known he’s single. Such an awful person. His tragic behaviour just detracts from how dangerous he might be.

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
I mean that is hilarious and I can’t help but be intrigued to see what she says but I’m now not sure with all this podcast stuff how much I believe she didn’t know what she was doing :/ she seems to be loving the attention and milking it to some extent to string it out? I totally agree a 42 year old meeting up with a 19 year old is wrong and creepy and weird and all those things but if that were me and I’d been in that position and felt something had happened it shouldn’t have, last thing I would be doing would be filming a podcast about it or posting it all over social media, it would be with the police and they’d be dealing with it, I’m just not sure about her anymore now!
Maybe this is her way of empowering herself, of taking back control and deciding how this impacts her life for herself.

I find it absolutely astonishing that when someone shows fake screenshots of a conversation Paul goes on live and makes a video addressing the situation, but when he is accused of assaulting a 19 year old we get…. crickets. Your silence is deafening cunt

Xbuttons27x

My daughters school sent out a warning today of a dodgy man seen behaving suspiciously near to the school. She said that the whole class was asking the teacher if it was Paul Breach, and the teacher googled who it was on his phone to see why they class was all whipped up in a frenzy at the thought of seeing hot chocky wocky IRL 😂😂😩

on another note does anyone think he resembles Flat Stanley?

• Haha

vunderland

the security guard looks like he's pissing himself at him HAHAHAHA

• Haha

4yogits

VIP Member
Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Homeless, Groomer, Damp, Red Cock, Drug Addict, Dog 100% proud to be me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Girl - Can I ask why you think it’s alright to meet 19 year olds in hotel rooms?
Paul - :3
Girl - Why do you think it’s alright?
Paul - good to see you
Girl - You’re a grown man. You fucking weirdo.
She also mentioned that she's 5ft 9 and she dwarfed him 😂 little smol Pol

• Haha

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
He really think he did something here 🤔
“I have set it to over 18s so if you lie about who you are that is not a me problem” ffs Paul, no self respecting adult even needs to do this, you get messages from strangers or kids just ignore them, YOU entertain it all because you’re a raging nonce