Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4yogits

VIP Member
And yet again, HE IS FUCKING 42

Arguing with a Teenager, screenshotting like he’s found something clever, that he’s got one over on someone, that is what teenagers do you fuckwit

YOUR FUCKING 42
YOUR FUCKING HOMELESS
YOUR A LITERAL FUCKING TRAMP

Reactions: 32

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Always believed Grace when she said he had slept with her but having it confirmed by audio makes me feel sicker. How can a 42 year old man think sleeping with a 19 year old someone only 6 years older than his son think that’s okay. He needs beaten up until he is black and blue 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31

vunderland

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, and I want to preface this by saying I am also a victim of grooming when I was a teenager, but it seems like grace is actually enjoying all this attention right now. maybe it's just because I'm not that much older than her and maybe I'll think about it differently when I'm much older too but I, nor anybody I know, was sat there practically giddy laughing about "all the drama this has caused!" when groomed and/or SA'd.

I don't think she has to be a perfect woe is me victim or anything either - victims are allowed to laugh about the trauma they've been through but with this live and the podcast, something is feeling really off about it all to me idk

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’ve just read somewhere that Grace has posted saying she asked Pool to stop halfway through and he ignored her. That is sick and for the clarity of any Pool apologisers, rape.
I really hope she’s getting some proper mental health support right now. He’s a sick man. A sick rapist.

• Sad
  • Wow

smudge126

VIP Member
I’d rather contribute towards his benefits than have him slobbering over old and/or disabled people 😭

4yogits

VIP Member
Being Male in this thread is quite difficult and honestly quite disheartening seeing this sort of behaviour

I’m not one of those “not all men” defenders because I think people like that cause more harm than good sometimes, same with “Fathers for Justice” proving there a good dad by dressing as Batman and protesting tied to a Lamp is bizarre behaviour, but it is a struggle sometimes for guys to meet someone because of the Actions of people like Predator and now Predator 2: Cruise Control

Relationships are an absolute minefield to negotiate anyway and it works both ways, for example the minute someone shares a “life affirming quote” on Facebook I’m out because the last person id want in my life is a Facebook Hun

I know someone who got really upset there Boyfriend hadn’t liked an Instagram post yet that she posted and hour ago, and it’s all just a bit pathetic

Bring back Lonely Hearts columns where any communication takes a week per message

• Heart
  • Haha

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
God tbese are comedy gold

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Eli_99

“This is affecting me, my family and friends”

LOL Paul mate you don’t have any of those.

• Haha

purplepower

Chatty Member
I’m glad she’s released them so people can shut up berating her about lying and clout chasing. She’s taken control of the situation in the best way she saw fit & I’m proud of her. Who knows how we as grown adults would have handled being in her shoes. She’s 19 ffs.
On the other hand I’m gutted she’s even had to deal with this so publicly, but it sounds like she’s somewhere she can get the help she needs at least now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Well, there’s the proof he slept with her for all the nay sayers who think she’s lied about him having sex with her, I pray someone batters the sick cunt tbh.

purplepower

Chatty Member
Why the fuck is she with him again? Is she not embarrassed that we laughed her off social media with her monster munch feet?!
I bet the people of Kendal could hear them coming a mile off, what with Paul’s canoe shoes slapping the floor and Toephies contrete grippers stomping along

• Haha