Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkette

guys I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to say I’m questioning Grace’s motives. Paul is a vile feral pig for going anywhere near a teenage girl, 1000% a groomer and a narcissist pink toe rag that is void of any reality; without doubt.

I believed grace implicitly the moment she revealed what had happened - and I’m so sorry as I know there are so many of you who resonate with her from your past experiences (trust me, I have my own) but this is just pure and utterly shameless clout chasing now, in my eyes anyway.

I know people deal with trauma differently, but constantly teasing to leak receipts, lives that coast on his name, now a tell all podcast? If this went to the CPS it would be thrown out immediately.

Paul is a despicable creature but what Grace is doing only gives him credibility, what’s sad is what he has done IS morally wrong - meeting and having sex with a teenage girl! But unfortunately it isn’t illegal, rape has a clear cut definition which is penile penetration with lack of/no belief in consent (with some common law that covers things such as removing a condom, lying about having a vasectomy.etc), and if this is what has happened - which has been hinted at numerous times, plastering it over social media will not help see justice served the proper way - in a court of law, not on another clout chasers podcast who is using her for views!

Like I said, I am sorry to be that person, and I feel for Grace as he has taken advantage of her - the age gap alone speaks volumes. She is only 19. But this is going way too far and Paul will not face the proper consequences for his actions as this has become a tiktok soap opera.

Boo, quirks, the podcast guy should all be ashamed, they’re just as bad as Paul for taking advantage of a teenage girl.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

madwor1d

Can someone type that interaction up, please? I can't really make it out

Thanks
Girl - Can I ask why you think it’s alright to meet 19 year olds in hotel rooms?
Paul - :3
Girl - Why do you think it’s alright?
Paul - good to see you
Girl - You’re a grown man. You fucking weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Just seen a tiktok of that Karen saying she’s going for lunch with Paul. Vile woman! As if after everything she’s still friends with the creep! Especially in her job…. So basically If a patient came to her and told her everything grace has said she wouldn’t flag it up cause she doesn’t see the problem? She’s a danger to vulnerable people, she’s meant to be one of the people protecting them. Nasty vile cow.

Reactions: 39

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
There is literally NOTHING that he can post that could convince me that this girl has done anything wrong. She’s a fucking 19 year old and he’s a 43 year old freak who has an unhealthy obsession with manipulating young teenage girls.
These messages he’s posting are so fucking irrelevant it’s embarrassing. He’s just trying to shut her up clearly.

In fact, he sounds utterly terrified and unhinged in those messages.

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
It blows my mind that he’s been outed as a fucking rapist and he’s making videos with lyrics like that in them, simulating sex and doesn’t give a damn. Who are these idiots liking and supporting a rapist ffs? Where are peoples values these days? All for some likes, he can go to hell and I hope some men in prison give him a very warm welcome.

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
He’s had Grace banned again ffs
He’s definitely scared of what’s going to come out.
She did however confirm it’s like a rocket lolly down there & inflamed 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

ThatGeebag

There's a very clear pattern on tiktok I think with a lot of these gobshites. Not one of them have a job. I would much rather staple my flaps to the ground than beg on tiktok for gifts/likes/followers.

Reactions: 36

4yogits

VIP Member
I can’t find it now but basically the guy was offering a discussion with him and these were his responses
Someone ought to tell him

1. Hes not famous
2. Crimewatch isnt on anymore
3. Having a 2 year Psychotic Break isnt "living your best life"

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Toephie is a special kind of Final Clout Chasing Boss to bring her actual son out knowing the hoards of people that harass Paul whilst he’s out, why would you put your child through that?!

Also seemed to take issue with him speaking to young girls after they split up but now that he’s actually shagged one she’s absolutely sound! She doesn’t get enough hate in my eyes lol

qsf59l

I’ve had to step away from this thread, as he just reminds me of every other man I’ve ever met that can walk away from every situation smelling of roses.
But just to add onto what someone said about their family being immigrants, I was thinking this today, is this why he gets away with everything?

He’s white, Middle Aged, nondescript accent that no one particularly finds offensive, blonde so historically pictured as ‘good’, not muscly or built therefore women aren’t naturally cautious around him, presumably bought up with money, but not rich so doesn’t cast out any socio economic groups.

He’s just basically in the middle of everything isn’t he? That’s the only reason why I can consider that he gets away with so much shite. Men aren’t jealous of him, women aren’t attracted to him, so who would care enough to cancel him?

obviously us on here, but still. 😜