Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really not a hard thing to believe that he’s only managed 3 people in his sexually active life, he lost his V at 27 to a 16/17yo & he said they ended up like friends which leads me to think all had been quiet in the bedroom for a long LONG time with her.
Slept with Toephie once 15 years later and got dumped immediately, Grace is traumatised by him & she has got the police involved 😬
Most men who act the way he does also don’t have a lot of sex, so they change their behaviour thinking it’ll get them more sex & it’s rejection that can really make them turn nasty, so far the 3 he’s conquered didn’t reject that we know of but when you actually look at him he’s really quite scary looking so i can see why.
Then he opens his mouth and talks in that false voice & calls u babs 🤢 think about it I wouldn’t want him writhing around breathing on me so why the duck would anyone else.

Reactions: 14
I’ll probably get crucified for this and maybe I’m missing something but why would the police do anything?

It’s creepy and duck and morally wrong but G is over 16?

What could they realistically do?
I think Paul knows this and this is why he’s so arrogant.

If I’ve missed something please let me know. For the record I think his behaviour is a disgrace.
Just because she’s over 16 it doesn’t make it legal. She needs to have given consent and not felt pressured, or unable to refuse. It’ll be difficult to prove either way but whatever the case it’s bleeping morally wrong.

Reactions: 8
What was it with Grace then?!

---

Sex on a first meeting!

---

Don't believe a word out his tiny bacon gob!
I was quite clearly joking. he’s a weird perv who wanks on all fours, he can’t be picky about exclusivity before he subjects a poor woman to the worst 13 seconds of her life 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They don’t need to be dating to have sex! Sophie also said she rejected him …. But she obviously didn’t ! He’s been saying for a while (before grace) it’s 3 people. Not sure why he would have photos of Frankie naked with a sheet wrapped round her laying in bed if nothing happened ..
I thought that was J, not Frankie?

---

It’s really not a hard thing to believe that he’s only managed 3 people in his sexually active life, he lost his V at 27 to a 16/17yo & he said they ended up like friends which leads me to think all had been quiet in the bedroom for a long LONG time with her.
Slept with Toephie once 15 years later and got dumped immediately, Grace is traumatised by him & she has got the police involved 😬
Most men who act the way he does also don’t have a lot of sex, so they change their behaviour thinking it’ll get them more sex & it’s rejection that can really make them turn nasty, so far the 3 he’s conquered didn’t reject that we know of but when you actually look at him he’s really quite scary looking so i can see why.
Then he opens his mouth and talks in that false voice & calls u babs 🤢 think about it I wouldn’t want him writhing around breathing on me so why the duck would anyone else.
He lost his V to the woman he was in a relationship with before J I think. So I took that as the third person, since hia son is 13/14

Reactions: 1
So Sophie is a liar too because he bonked her twice. I don’t think the issue with people saying Grace is a liar or whatever is due to people not believing a sexual act took place, it’s because society have no clue about what consent is or how it works and can’t possibly believe a 43 year old man who has shown time and time again he has a nefarious interest in teenagers could possibly groom or pressurise a vulnerable teen into sex and therefore it’s sexual assault. These people deserve everything negative that happens to them in life.

Reactions: 16
He's been suspiciously quiet today all things considered. I wonder how bright the red stripe is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a nagging thought in the back of my head that baby mammer is part of the 🌈 community 🤔 Once she grew up she probably realised what she really wanted 😊

---

I was quite clearly joking. he’s a weird perv who wanks on all fours, he can’t be picky about exclusivity before he subjects a poor woman to the worst 13 seconds of her life 🤢
I was agreeing - sorry, I type in font 'outrage' whenever it's about Mr Breach 😘

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel sad watching quirky sob? Is there something wrong with me 🤨
It’s all crocodile tears because he can’t manipulate people into liking him and putting him centre of the Breach thing again. He’ll be back online in a few days, it’s just a desperate narc tactic when they lose control.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel sad watching quirky sob? Is there something wrong with me 🤨
Absolutely not. He's a manipulative bastard and that video is the absolute epitome of it. Guy is dangerous. In ways worse than Paul because he created this persona that gave him easy access to victims and gained their trust. He's a scumbag and I dare him to come home to Glasgow.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.