Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary Neville has posted a TT about being mocked by his daughter for an outfit he picked - cargos and a jumper were involved so there’s comments saying he’s in his Paul Breach era 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all really quiet isn’t it? Like eerily quiet… then a random TikTok is posted… what’s going on!

Reactions: 8
It’s all really quiet isn’t it? Like eerily quiet… then a random TikTok is posted… what’s going on!
After getting absolutely nowhere even though he did all that with grace I've kinda given up with it all. I just hope he disappears

Reactions: 12
After getting absolutely nowhere even though he did all that with grace I've kinda given up with it all. I just hope he disappears
Took the words out of my mouth. I’m barely checking here nowadays and I’ve blocked him on tiktok. I just can’t get my head around all that’s happened with Grace for everyone to see & now he’s just back like it’s mid 2022 🙄

Reactions: 13
Wisdom! Advice for every young person and parent (and creepy older person).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Took the words out of my mouth. I’m barely checking here nowadays and I’ve blocked him on tiktok. I just can’t get my head around all that’s happened with Grace for everyone to see & now he’s just back like it’s mid 2022 🙄
It seems we’re all going through the same. I’m nackered with it all, can’t be arsed even open tattle to catch up 😂 to be fair if it means Paul stops his tit I’m happy for the thread to be quiet

Reactions: 6
Short clip promoting the podcast

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.