Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw grace just seems so much younger than them even though there’s not a big age difference between them all

Reactions: 15
I think it's fair to say Grace's decision making skills aren't great right now
Agree I'd say she's being manipulated left right and centre here from these girls, if they are concerned for get genuinely then speak to her privately, massively clout chasing.

I forgot she existed to be honest
Someone said she posted lastnight I'm sure, she must have knew something was brewing 😂

Reactions: 12
Why the duck is she live with these clingons man. They were slating her a few days ago

Reactions: 19
It’s a shame she’s not having a night in with a good friend who she can actually talk to rather than on a live with these begs, she seems so lost 😞

Reactions: 15
Aw grace just seems so much younger than them even though there’s not a big age difference between them all
She’s the total opposite of them too isn’t she

Grace seems so sweet and genuine and they just come across like bitchy fake schoolgirls who don’t actually care about her no matter how many times they ask her how she is

Reactions: 11
I caught a bit of the live.

Grace said she felt uncomfortable just walking round and wanted to go into shops etc but he wanted them to keep walking around the city.

She sat on the bed and he said something like "move your leg over here".

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s just said she needs to speak to quirks and boo before she says any more to run it by them🙄🙄🙄🙄 give me strength

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just picked up on this thread and seen him all over my tik tok. He gives me the absolute FEAR. If ICK was a person 🤢 he is a 43 year old man trying to be a teenager. His dancing makes me physically ill. Eye ducking himself on live 😂😂 biggest narcissist I’ve ever seen. When he flashes his boxers when he’s “dancing” I want to curl up and die inside 😂😂. This man need to be gone, absolute weapon of a human. The system is so ducked that nothing can be done about this predator and all these young impressionable girls. He is flaunting it in everyone’s face cos he knows he is on the borderline of it being illegal. He needs to disappear PRONTO

Reactions: 9
Oh shittttttt someone’s posted a massive essay on his local Fb group where he lives, spilling absolutely everything he’s ever done 😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s just said she needs to speak to quirks and boo before she says any more to run it by them🙄🙄🙄🙄 give me strength
What are they? Handlers? Enforcers? I don’t care what reddit they mod on they’re not bloody solicitors are they?
Gobshites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.