Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s brilliant he’s finally been banned, but it won’t stop him. He will continue, god knows what he’s already done to young girls. He needs locking up, I’m sorry a 40 odd year old man talking to girls isn’t normal, even if they are technically of legal age.

Reactions: 2
Been away from this for a while! Can anyone please bring me up to speed with what’s happened!? Please?? Thank you!!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s just said she needs to speak to quirks and boo before she says any more to run it by them🙄🙄🙄🙄 give me strength
No. I'm sorry, I don't give a duck about offending anyone on here that likes Boo or Quirky anymore. What they are doing is GROOMING. I take back what I said about not disliking Boo. She's got me bleeping raging right now and David needs to be careful too. He's a 36 year old man sliding into the DMs of a vulnerable girl, getting her to give him all the dirty details.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
No. I'm sorry, I don't give a duck about offending anyone on here that likes Boo or Quirky anymore. What they are doing is GROOMING. I take back what I said about not disliking Boo. She's got me bleeping raging right now and David needs to be careful too. He's a 36 year old man sliding into the DMs of a vulnerable girl, getting her to give him all the dirty details.
I agree with you. They're not making contact to be supportive. They want the tea.

Reactions: 29
Completely agree!

Reactions: 11
A pedalo hunter group has also posted a warning about Paul on Facebook, searched his name and where he lives and it came up. Does he not realise that the views and followers are mostly awaiting his downfall??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.