Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He keeps changing it from private to not private. Sometimes it says "this users videos are private", others you can see his boo vid

Reactions: 5
Didn’t take long for my fyp to be cleansed from Paul

He’s got his priorities in order as usual then 😂
😂😂😂 yeah, I started receiving comments saying he was banned from multiple people, so I’m assuming he’s mass blocking to see who is viewing his page

Reactions: 3
I cannot imagine telling a 19 y/o I'm going to top meself as a 43 year old man

I'm only 24 and whenever my 18 y/o colleague starts talking abt her love life I feel the need to swiftly change the topic, she's a child to me I shouldn't even be swearing around her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been told about this group from a fb group I’m in.

everything I’ve learnt about this person has been against my will.

he makes my skin crawl bad bad danger

Reactions: 18
Homeless, Jobless, accountless, Family cut ties but he has never ever been happier. (With Cassie euphoria vibes)

Reactions: 13
The attack obviously wasn’t funny, but I did have a laugh at the thought that Pool screamed.

I just imagine him to squeal like a little girl, he’s also the type of push the girl he’s with towards the attacker and save himself.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.