Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in that position as an adult, I can’t imagine what it must be like as a teenager with a 42 year old doing it 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait so did they kiss or did he just try it? I can’t watch 😩
She got asked if they kissed and she went awkward and avoided the question so people assumed they kissed then she got asked if he tried to kiss her and she said yes

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Graces live and everyone is saying stop speak to boo 🙄 or go live with Shazza
Inspector boo will be in the chat now 🕵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair though that’s why she’s gone live I assume to talk about Paul, if not end the live

Reactions: 9
What's going on? Who's live? I'm so confused. I've come across 2 girls live talking to a guy about something but can't work out what's happening.

This boy doesn’t know what to say now she’s said she doesn’t want to talk about Paul

Reactions: 7
Bless her soul I can’t even begin to imagine how she’s feeling. Let’s not forget she is closer in age TO HIS SON THAN HIM. All his platforms need to be removed.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.