Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s made a new account already😭 despite spouting on his Instagram live that he wants life to go back to normal and he doesn’t care🤔

Reactions: 15
I'm writing it here too because I made myself laugh hideously.

His new tiktok name has to be

Bigbeyondthebilly_bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How can the man have the audacity to drop a sweary, crying rant on TikTok at 11pm and then be 'SO HAPPY' less than 24 hours later. He's shameless hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's having a mare on his insta live pretty sure he made a typo in his new tiktok name 🤣 and no one can find it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Howling that he’s spelt his new TikTok name wrong. It’s meant to be beauty beyond the eye hey hey

But it he’s spelt it beauty beyond the ye hey hey

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How can the man have the audacity to drop a sweary, crying rant on TikTok at 11pm and then be 'SO HAPPY' less than 24 hours later. He's shameless hahaha
He's also clearly not at home so I'm hoping he was having a little cry because his dad turfed him out

Reactions: 20
For a 42 year old man with as ‘so much money he can do what he wants’ why does he still live with his dad😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We need to mass report his new account before he can access gifters again.
Flag it for his previous ban whatever he can not be allowed to do this he’s manic on Insta, singing being rude & trying to fight the tears but he’s extremely upset by this

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And the fact he’s smiling and happy saying ‘I’m the most talked about person on tiktok’
Yeah, for being a bleeping sex pest, creep, among other things Paul.
Twisted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
"I'm the most talked about person on tiktok" yeah, for all the wrong reasons you slimey worm

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Makes me laugh how he says he has so much money when he earned that money by sitting on TikTok live and letting everyone pay £5 to call him a nonce, what an honest days work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Paul you absolute nugget, give over with the passive aggressive threats 🤣
907AC738-25F5-4764-AAA5-A841A171CA4E.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.