Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake she’s live with Shazza, Olivia and another girl now
If she's going to say she doesn't want to talk about him then she needs to stay away from those who do!! Just silly if she's joining them because that's the only topic they have in common.

Reactions: 12
If she's going to say she doesn't want to talk about him then she needs to stay away from those who do!! Just silly if she's joining them because that's the only topic they have in common.
Literally Shazza and Olivias only personality traits at this point are Paul

Reactions: 19
Honestly, I feel those who try and get clout from Pool are vile too. Shazza, Olivia, Egghead Dick, Boo, That irritating Scottish fella with no lips! No time for any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah Lookit enough is enough.

I’m old enough to be Grace’s mother and honestly my heart breaks for her. These clout chasers will do her more harm. She needs to log off and get real life support.
We all know he tried it on with her. He’d get up in a gust of wind ffs.
God I hate him.

Reactions: 17
Ah Lookit enough is enough.

I’m old enough to be Grace’s mother and honestly my heart breaks for her. These clout chasers will do her more harm. She needs to log off and get real life support.
We all know he tried it on with her. He’s get up in a gust of wind ffs.
God I hate him.
Completely agree.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t mind yeah, but Paul has alllllll the time in the world to learn the words to a 15 second sound clip and he still gets the words wrong 🤣🤣🤣 WITHOUT F A I L

• Haha
Reactions: 9
great, now shazza and thingy are leeching off her - girls who befriended paul even tho they knew his history
But they think they’re superior and not stupid because they didn’t meet him and Grace did . LOL

these very girls were sat on live slagging her off saying they had no sympathy for her two days ago.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow this is moving fast! I go food shopping and there’s 20 pages to catch up on!

Reactions: 4
Why has she chose these two to go live with? Haven’t they defended Paul multiple times

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.