Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you. They're not making contact to be supportive. They want the tea.
She's repeatedly said she doesn't want to talk about it or give details and yet they're still persisting? Ironic that Boo couldn't give her the definition of grooming last night when she's clearly quite adept at it.

Reactions: 17
Here me out hammies, what if Paul has been messaging boo pretending to be his step brother just so he can make her look stupid when she inevitably reveals the messages and that’s why he was soooo bleeping smug before when talking about her, just a theory! 🤷🏼‍♀️😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I was getting my nails done the other day and ‘green green grass’ came on and I said to my beauty therapist “I don’t want to sound horrible, but please could you change the song?”

She looked me dead in the eyes and said “Paul” and skipped immediately 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Here me out hammies, what if Paul has been messaging boo pretending to be his step brother just so he can make her look stupid when she inevitably reveals the messages and that’s why he was soooo bleeping smug before when talking about her, just a theory! 🤷🏼‍♀️😳
I was also thinking this….or some random. Just hope he’s not that clever and Boo’s not that gullible.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I hate to say it but I'd bleeping love that right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was getting my nails done the other day and ‘green green grass’ came on and I said to my beauty therapist “I don’t want to sound horrible, but please could you change the song?”

Did you see George Ezra play it on Jools z Holland NYE hootenanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pools stepbrother commented on it saying he’s left and “isn’t coming back” 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Hahaha, same thing happened with my hairdresser last week!

Reactions: 1
Stepbrother also saying Paul has been “told” to get help, but that it hasn’t been a nice few months for them because of his actions.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.