Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
This is a roller-coaster.

Stop the press! 43 year old man gets kicked out of dad's spare room with just a shacket, feefa and a backpack of broken dreams. Hope he's got his birth certificate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

4yogits

VIP Member
Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #62 You can get yourself Clean, you can have a good Meal, Hi!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Lizzieloux

I was getting my nails done the other day and ‘green green grass’ came on and I said to my beauty therapist “I don’t want to sound horrible, but please could you change the song?”

She looked me dead in the eyes and said “Paul” and skipped immediately 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
How is any of this defamation 😂😂 same as when people ask for proof. You can see as clear as day that he’s grooming young girls! The proof is in the countless screenshots and recordings. Meeting a 19 yo to take photos then staying with her for two nights in an air bnb (Paul always stays in hotels - why suddenly an air bnb? I guess so no one else is around!) is PREDATORY behaviour. Anyone who can’t see that is clearly as tapped as he is.
Picsart_23-01-07_15-54-56-502.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Fglyslt

Jesus Christ I look away for a few hours and now he's homeless?
Fucking hell who knew photography could be so exciting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #62 Oh Pool, there’s no need to feel down. It’s fun to stay at the Y HAM C A

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

madwor1d

Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #62
They tried to make him go to rehab, but he said hi hi hi

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Ok I am sick of you going on about Boo. I am very fortunate to call her a friend and I can tell you she is genuinely one of the most funniest, nicest humans you would have the pleasure to meet. At least she is using her platform to raise awareness of this man and not stopping till he is gone. What are you doing? Ranting on a gossip forum…Boo has done everything she can to help Grace and guide her, that poor girl needs some bloody guidance and I would be hella grateful if I had Boo in my corner. You do not even know 3/4 of what goes on so kindly stop going on at Boo. She’s done more to push this man off than anyone.
BT isn't the only person who doesn't agree with what Boo has been doing recently. You're obviously biased as she's your friend but railroading a girl who was clearly distressed into still answering sensitive questions on a live and then getting her to disclose information on her living situation is not the sort of guidance Grace needed.

Also saying Boo has done more to push him off than anyone is exactly what we're talking about when we say it comes off like she's the frontman of the Paul movement.

• Heart
Reactions: 56