Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Paul doesn't fall arse over tit wearing those side show Bob shoes I'll never know.

Must be at least 2 sizes too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just realised something, if he's saying it's the first Christmas card he's ever had...

What about his son? Or are random make believe strangers in Lincoln more important than saying this is his first card this year rather than ever? The blatant disregard he has for his own child is staggering. We're meant to believe his son buys him a card on Father's Day so lovely it makes him cry, but has never bothered at Christmas for the 13+ years of his life? Okay Paul.

Reactions: 15
Not trying to derail the thread but watched that 24hrs in police custody and wondering if the mother did anything to stop her 15yo daughter and a 20yo bloke exchanging numbers in the street? Did I miss something? I know they had an argument so she left and I can only pray it’s because the mum was trying to protect her and stop her talking to him but wow if she didn’t you can clearly see he is a hell of a lot older than a 15yo. Very confused.

Reactions: 7
FINALLY caught up!
Been away from this thread for about a week and my god I’ve missed it. I’ve had one of the worst weeks of my life, quit my job due to mental illness and everything’s just going to tit in general but you guys have given me the laugh I really bleeping needed today 🤣❤

His shoes genuinely confuse me so much, why does he want to make his feet look bigger? Is he taking that saying “you know what big feet mean” literally? Why not just buy your normal size, he’s making himself look more of a twit in those bleeping clown stompers😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just realised something, if he's saying it's the first Christmas card he's ever had...

What about his son? Or are random make believe strangers in Lincoln more important than saying this is his first card this year rather than ever? The blatant disregard he has for his own child is staggering. We're meant to believe his son buys him a card on Father's Day so lovely it makes him cry, but has never bothered at Christmas for the 13+ years of his life? Okay Paul.
I’m in no way an expert on narcissists but I’d do see a video describing one where they said they like to tell stories (usually fake) where they want to seek sympathy. I think he was doing just that. Like you’ve never had a card before, I don’t believe that for a second but even if it was true, who does he think is going to care? 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if anyone has said this before but it’s been on my mind for ages. He is literally the spitting image of a cabbage patch baby doll. I think it’s his face to head ratio, he has too much head for his teeny little face. Shame I couldn’t find one with a wonky eye

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if anyone has said this before but it’s been on my mind for ages. He is literally the spitting image of a cabbage patch baby doll. I think it’s his face to head ratio, he has too much head for his teeny little face. Shame I couldn’t find one with a wonky eye
Here you go 😂
Picsart_22-12-06_13-20-55-693.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can’t with this man, he’s like a train wreck you can’t look away from. I wish I’d never discovered he exists. I feel like I’ve been cursed!

Jack Monroe wears cuffed cargos :ROFLMAO:
Another person who likes to pretend they're a teenager! Don't forget 12 friends text her to say she was just like Wednesday Addams pal

I’m in no way an expert on narcissists but I’d do see a video describing one where they said they like to tell stories (usually fake) where they want to seek sympathy. I think he was doing just that. Like you’ve never had a card before, I don’t believe that for a second but even if it was true, who does he think is going to care? 😂😂
Maybe he thinks it's going to be like one of those appeals where someone puts on Facebook their 103 year old Grandad loves Christmas cards but doesn't get many, could people send them from all over the world? And he ends up with thousands.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is he walking in mud in snow white shoes? Psychopath behaviour. Does he not own a pair of hiking shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not trying to derail the thread but watched that 24hrs in police custody and wondering if the mother did anything to stop her 15yo daughter and a 20yo bloke exchanging numbers in the street? Did I miss something? I know they had an argument so she left and I can only pray it’s because the mum was trying to protect her and stop her talking to him but wow if she didn’t you can clearly see he is a hell of a lot older than a 15yo. Very confused.
That was the girl who was on camera, his gf. Don’t think she was 15

Reactions: 1
Any man (and I use that term loosely) and Father who puts his own sexual needs and behaviours over that of his Childs thoughts and feelings does not deserve the title of Father or be able to say he has a Son. He should be ashamed of himself. He should have stayed away from Social Media while he could. He got a bang to the nose this time, but next time he's going to get a walloping up a dark close unless he starts reading the room and listen to what is being said.

Reactions: 11
I would now just love to see a video on TikTok from Alex, Daria and Hayley’s POV physically handing the card over to Paul with the “I’m your biggest fan I’ll follow you until you love me” audio. Buuuut it didn’t happen *sigh* x

Reactions: 14
you can clearly see his toes are a good 3 inches from the end and 2 inches from the sole of the shoe, he looks utterly ridiculous
I am absolutely enthralled with watching his shitflickers on that video, with how they curl up a good two inches from the front. The mud caked bright white trainers. The way those must be a size 10 and he's actually a 6. It's fascinating.

• Haha
I am absolutely enthralled with watching his shitflickers on that video, with how they curl up a good two inches from the front. The mud caked bright white trainers. The way those must be a size 10 and he's actually a 6. It's fascinating.
Imagine him actually in the shop buying those. Umm can I have these in a size 11 pweeeeze babs. I don’t need to try them on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.