Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine him actually in the shop buying those. Umm can I have these in a size 11 pweeeeze babs. I don’t need to try them on 🙄
Id be fascinated to know if he bought his real size converse and thats why we never see them now, and only see cheap and nasty Teenage Hightop Plimsolls

Reactions: 5
His shoes remind me of my ex. He used to buy size 11 shoes.
After being together a while I kept telling him to buy his actual size. Turns out he was a size 7/8 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm just waiting for a TikTok account to be set up for Paul's flippers. If he was in one county the front of them flippers would be in another they're that big.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*said in the style of a yo momma joke*

Paul breach’s shoes are so big when he jumps in a pool, the water jumps out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
His biggest regret is giving up being good at rugby to play football.

So it's not ruining any chance of a relationship with your son?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The new video, surely you've more to regret than that, he's such a kn0b.
Also the way he balances on the side of his clown shoes to be all cute and child like. 42 big man, 42!!!!

Reactions: 13
does the man even speak english?? “giving up being good at rugby” WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Giving up being good at rugby to play football'.

Firstly, as a few have already said, surely that's not your 'biggest regret'. If indeed it is, sadly it's not actually a surprise at this stage. Secondly, the sentence doesn't make sense. You can be good at one thing whilst still doing something else. Thirdly, and this is conjecture on my part, but I genuinely can't imagine him being good at any sort of physical activity. How are you meant to play rugby or football with Sideshow Bob bad boys on.

Also, your shoes are fuckin mawkit. Get them washed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if he does have a new beautiful lady of a young age and she goes to introduce him to her friends? It would need to be in Costa during the day and then as he is introduced the friends clock the shoes, the clothes, the heel lifts and his unfiltered fizzog!! It would be hilarious 🤣🤣 even young folk are looking for someone with looks, a car, a job, going out with, eating out, travelling etc...then theres this clown who who brings zero to the table 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He ALWAYS talks about his football days like they were just a few years ago when in reality they were probably 30+ years ago. it’s embarrassing grow up Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His biggest regret is giving up being good at rugby to play football.

So it's not ruining any chance of a relationship with your son?
Not a chance that mouldy wotsit ever played a game of rugby that wasn’t at school and didn’t involve him being the reluctant pick for whoever got left to have him in their team 😭😭

Reactions: 10
Yeah he’s deffo trying to impress whoever this freak is that he says he’s weally weally into. She must be into football or something

Reactions: 6
Yeah he’s deffo trying to impress whoever this freak is that he says he’s weally weally into. She must be into football or something
she’s definitely into rugby which is why he suddenly regrets swapping his career in rugby for football 😂

Reactions: 12
Paul’s got the bleeping build of a string bean, he would get annihilated playing rugby. The only football he played was FIFA on the xbox.

He would never play in team sports with other men, his fragile masculinity could never. Plus he’d trip over his own feet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Eurghhh his latest video - he can’t conform to being an adult…is he just goading us all at this point?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.