Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine that being your man though? Takes a break for all of five minutes, dancing in muddy shoes, his flaky skin on his jumpers, still in his dad’s spare room… to even entertain this cretin you’ve got to have a screw loose or have never had the fortune of meeting a real, fully formed, fully competent and interesting, grown man 😁

Reactions: 7
A random Paul spotted in the wild today. Funny that he looks like a Grandad when you remove the smoothing filter. On his own yet again.

7D1A4446-EF21-4EF5-A927-4155C812C979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A random Paul spotted in the wild today. Funny that he looks like a Grandad when you remove the smoothing filter. On his own yet again.

View attachment 1787413
I think he wears that HIDEOUS hoodie and jacket combo because it makes his upper body look bigger, it’s now gone to his head so much he thinks he could pass off as being a former rugby player

Reactions: 11
He is literally now just tit posting on tiktok for attention. Any attention is good attention for the narc.

Reactions: 8
Is his latest filmed outside the infamous co-op 😂 he’s 100000% taking the piss with these latest TikTok’s

Reactions: 9
Urgh his video in that voice filter, usually that voice filter makes content more pleasant palatable but it somehow makes him even more obnoxious and belligerent, hole.

Reactions: 4
I get that people have asymmetrical faces but bleeping hell it’s not just asymmetrical it’s falling off on one side 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I normally keep my thoughts to myself on this thread but honestly, I need to let it all out.

Paul, you are like herpes. You never go away. You look like a ball sack and have a mouth like a cats hole and the closest you'll get to rugby is someone kicking your frail grandad withered body 6ft in the air with your big shoes being the only hope to safely land you on the ground

Oh I feel better now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.