Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gie-uz-peace

Oi PB,

This is a result of the echo chamber you have built around you over the last ?? months with comments off, throwing out snarky vibes and being absolutely awful online. the soft side of me does feel a tad sorry for you cos the way I assume you are feeling must be awful (WOAHHH Tattle famalamadingdong - Keep calm!)

You were soooooo desperate to interact with those two girls, giggling and fidgeting like a lovesick puppy, that you let your guard down and are now dealing with the consequences.

You lost control of the narrative.

You tried to control two young females and lost big time. Girls/young women are waaaaay savvier than they were 15(ish) years ago. They are way more digital literate than back in the day and are opinionated and sassy. Something you experienced on Sunday night when they wouldn't let you bullshit, njaaahhahaha and drive your jumper out of some basic questions. They kept you in check and didnt let you worm your way out of the situation.

You were desperate, needy and out of your depth big time. You were clearly struggling and trying to be a smart arse and both of them were having none of it. Absolutely none of it. You cannot control people.

It is not their fault.
It's not Boo's fault.
It's not the internets fault.
It's your fault.
All of it.

Your soshal meedja career could have all been contained at a much lower level than this 18 months ago if you had just addressed the issues. You could have come out and said Yeah, this is what happened. It's called accountability. The furore would have died down and you could have been dancing away to your hearts content. Instead, you escalated it massively with your attitude, manners, cockiness, facial expressions, arrogance, smugness,... the list goes on.

I do wish you would walk away and regain some peace in your life. However, you have created a monster.

And I don't think things will ever be the same for you again.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Question. If you're standing on the edge of a bridge getting ready to jump off, do you think a helicopter would be a wise choice for rescue? Surely his little withered body would have been blown straight off the side.

He's such a manipulative liar. He's already told us it was because he got "lost in a field".

• Haha
Reactions: 59

swansea1992

Football fans getting ready for their chants about him for the season:

his shoes are big, his feet are vile, we all know he’s a peadophile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

andiooop

VIP Member
This is going to be an extremely unpopular opinion but seeing all the videos of Pool are making me really uncomfortable. He has brought all these problems onto himself but seeing video after video of people confronting him aren't nice to see, I think there's ways to deal with people him and for me personally that's not it. I don't have sympathy for him BTW but they make me feel really uneasy.
Respectfully you're right it's going to be a very unpopular opinion. They are uncfomrotable to watch because of human nature. If you are a decent person with empathy it's natural to be uncomfortable watching things like that, but I quickly remember Paul got a 16 year old pregnant when he was nearly 30 and I feel more uncomfortable about that than any video of him being confronted.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I'm going to sound like an evil bastard here but I don't care.

Some people deserve everything that coming to them and Paul is one of them. He is a horrible person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever so I'm loving the amount of hate he's getting in public and hope he finally gets his comeuppance soon.

I will never have any sympathy for this creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t know if anyone has said this before but it’s been on my mind for ages. He is literally the spitting image of a cabbage patch baby doll. I think it’s his face to head ratio, he has too much head for his teeny little face. Shame I couldn’t find one with a wonky eye
Here you go 😂
Picsart_22-12-06_13-20-55-693.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

purplepower

Chatty Member
Gonna get in early with this to ensure we have all the new gems that were created recently -

Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 - shoedacris on a paulgrimage that lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

glasgowbound

VIP Member
On Snapchat he has a video saying he has deactivated the lot but he can't deactivate Snapchat unless he deletes it so he doesn't know what to do. He said he is going back to a time before the internet
Do you remember, before you were born
Not even dial up, and before my fake yawns
Do you remember, before you were born
I'd use a catalogue, to masterbate until dawn
My name is Paul Breach, Paul Paul Pooly Paul
My name is Paul Breach..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Paul learning the hard way that you cant restrict the world like you can on his lives. It’s not subscriber only when you’re in the street unfortunately!
He’s built himself such an echo chamber where he blocks/mutes/turns off any comments he doesn’t like that this is probably a rude awakening. Despite all the dodged questions and half answers he’s learning he can’t always control the narrative!

• Heart
Reactions: 45