Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a smug ugly bastard, he cannot handle hate at all even someone making fun of him adding a “x” at the end of a sentence. Funny how he goes into detail about why he does that but can’t address the important tit 🤨

Reactions: 11
That new video ffs. The flakes on skin around the top of his jumper. The bottle filled with bathroom tap water, and this whole not being an adult bollocks. Maybe if you were a bit more of an adult you’d be able to spend time with your son at Xmas and not be a lonely old bleep

Reactions: 14
Apparently he's always itching his eyes because of the smegma beneath his eyelids.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I actually seen the original comment on his Instagram post of a woman saying his photos were cool but why does he put an x at the end. She never pointed anything out she simply asked a question. What a strange man he is 🙈

How can your shoes bend so much at the front without tipping you backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will say this...the voice filter makes him fractionally more bearable to listen to. But I think that's mainly on me because for some reason that filter kills me off whenever I hear it 🤣

Disclaimer: I still didn't find Paul funny despite the filter, don't panic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen anyone who thinks that being 42, neglecting your son, no job, home, money, friends or family and acting younger than your age as a badge of honour.

Surely someone can’t be *that* deluded? Least it’ll get him the attention he needs from reply TikTok’s.

Reactions: 14
I'm gonna tell you this now he was never good at rugby, I doubt he was good a football either, if his dancing is anything to go by he has the
co ordination and movement of a praying mantis

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just caught up with last nights 24hrs in Police Custody...Let me tell you if you changed the guy arresteds name to Paul, it would freak you out. Next time Paul is out in the open and he's 'on' his phone someone grab it and get it checked as he must have a serious amount of incriminating stuff on there 🤬

Reactions: 7
I will say this...the voice filter makes him fractionally more bearable to listen to. But I think that's mainly on me because for some reason that filter kills me off whenever I hear it 🤣

Disclaimer: I still didn't find Paul funny despite the filter, don't panic.
Yes I agree
I actually listened to the entire drivel when normally I can only last 30 seconds before wanting to throw myself off a bridge into oncoming traffic.

Reactions: 2
In reply to your latest video clown shows. We have an opinion on it because you’re a creepy, predatory smug bastard. Grow up and get a real life job and stop chasing wee girls young enough to be your daughter. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx

Always addressing the things that no one gives a tit about being all smug and sarcastic. Trying to paint the image that everyone is after him for no good reason and trying to convince himself he does nothing wrong ever 😴 someone actually should take his phone right out his hands and I bet there is plenty people who would be more than happy to do it, let’s make this happen

Reactions: 11
He is absolutely rinsing this euros song. I hope when the world cup is over Jack Grealish just slaps him right round the chops.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.