Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His tik tok has gone. Tried my personal account and he’s gone 🙂
Is his instagram there? I have him blocked on everything. I just hope he stays gone. But I feel this is just for some attention. The heat gets too much for him so in order to distract people from that, he throws the woe is me card out there. He’s massively deflecting.

Reactions: 9
I think it will be the same as he did once before- he’s just paused/ temporarily deactivated his accounts rather than deleting entirely.
What’s everyone’s guesses for when he’ll be back? I’m voting Sunday

Reactions: 16
Yeah he's deactivated his profile he'll come back after his huff and start new again. wouldn't be surprised if he removes all his videos when he comes back, he likes to do that it's his *fresh start* Does it every time he deactivates his profiles. He never deletes his videos though he just private's them all so only he can see them so he can keep all the likes on them.

Reactions: 15
He’s been catfished again hasn’t he 😂. He DEFO flashed a condom too when in the hotel to meet the 19 year old whenever that was, it wasn’t photoshopped, he did it on an Insta live, I was an avid hamlet back then and remember seeing the video, sure the receipts will be in the threads somewhere. Do I SLYLY think it’s a bit mean people catfish him? A little teeny tiny bit because it’s a bit unhinged but then I remember how much of a condescending twit he is & it disappears. Is it now his own fault for lusting after young ladies (far too young for him) who are so out of his league they’re playing a different sport? YES.

Reactions: 32
Do we think he’ll reactivate or will he start new accounts on private and only accept people who look like they’re 16 year old blonde girls?

Reactions: 5
Snapchat is gone too guys!!
Maybe this is actually it 😂 and who’da thought it’d be two “younger” girls to rattle him 😂😂

Reactions: 11
He’s been catfished again hasn’t he 😂. He DEFO flashed a condom too when in the hotel to meet the 19 year old whenever that was, it wasn’t photoshopped, he did it on an Insta live, I was an avid hamlet back then and remember seeing the video, sure the receipts will be in the threads somewhere. Do I SLYLY think it’s a bit mean people catfish him? A little teeny tiny bit because it’s a bit unhinged but then I remember how much of a condescending twit he is & it disappears. Is it now his own fault for lusting after young ladies (far too young for him) who are so out of his league they’re playing a different sport? YES.
He definitely did, that’s what made me realise he wasn’t just a bit weird and liked dancing, hadn’t even found my way to tattle yet

Reactions: 7
What an attention seeker 🤣 he’ll be back terrorising 19 year olds next week the little creep. I’d love to believe this is permanent but he thrives off attention and he’d wither away without it!

Reactions: 16
I literally come back from work go to look at this new bio and couldn’t find his account I was convinced that I’d been blocked 😂😂 wonder how long deactivation will last

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.