Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna get in early with this to ensure we have all the new gems that were created recently -

Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 - shoedacris on a paulgrimage that lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
How can he so confidently make a tiktok saying he’s not back and the next day come back dancing in a field? I’m embarrassed for him 😭😭😭

Reactions: 17
What people have said a couple pages up. Nothing does seem to affect him. I saw his dancing video and clicked on his profile, the amount of follows and likes he gets!!! I know most of the follows are car crash rubberneckers but even so, if you found out someone was a groomer, would you go and follow them? No. Would you donate £5 to a local sex offender? No - so why do people subscribe?! I feel like a lot of people dislike/laugh at his cringe and arrogance and some people genuinely like him. It’s wild. I genuinely think if the majority of people had a choice of getting him off the internet and away from young girls or keeping him there so people could indulge in their hate/cringe watching of him, it would be the latter. His outlandish behaviour seems to outweigh his extremely problematic behaviour which is lusting after teens and this is why he gets away with it and everyone finds it hilarious.

Reactions: 13
Ooh I'll have to watch it on catch up
just to second previous poster, am currently watching 24 hours in police custody….. WOW. the title is “Wolf in Sheeps Clothing”

also i’m really sorry i posted before i read all the other posts. i wonder if this will have any impact on pool

Reactions: 5
Bit late to the party, but I am entirely convinced that ham headed pork nugget wrote that card himself. The fact that it says "to all of you" is a big giveaway. He's either picked the first christmassy looking card off the shelf or had that lying around at home. Absolute knob rocket.

Reactions: 9
just to second previous poster, am currently watching 24 hours in police custody….. WOW. the title is “Wolf in Sheeps Clothing”

also i’m really sorry i posted before i read all the other posts. i wonder if this will have any impact on pool
Genuine warning to anyone who hasn't seen it but is planning to... there are some very triggering topics. One part in particular struck a personal nerve with me and was very upsetting so watch with caution ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Genuine warning to anyone who hasn't seen it but is planning to... there are some very triggering topics. One part in particular struck a personal nerve with me and was very upsetting so watch with caution ❤
Hope you're OK, and averyone else feeling the impact x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And this is exactly why he needs to be stopped, these sorts of shows really wake everyone up to how gross he really is. I know we make funny jokes and don’t get me wrong this thread makes me die laughing but when you strip it all back it truly is disgusting. He is a piece of literal tit. Tiktok is just fuelling him even more.

Reactions: 12
Something about Paul never liking Asian or any other cultures food doenst sit right with me. He also did the exact thing with thai food, how can you say a cultures food is vile when you’ve only tried a few dishes. He really has the most bland, boring palette ever a MAJOR ick for me

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Something about Paul never liking Asian or any other cultures food doenst sit right with me. He also did the exact thing with thai food, how can you say a cultures food is vile when you’ve only tried a few dishes. He really has the most bland, boring palette ever a MAJOR ick for me
1. That's so disrespectful and ignorant to an entire culture
2. Chinese food isn't generally known for being "spicy"
3. I'm sure at some point in the past on live he claimed to have dated a "Chinese lady". If that's true I'm sure she LOVED dating a man child with a more limited palate than an picky toddler.

Reactions: 20
I honestly wanna see what this bleep eats for dinner because I cannot even picture him eating anything other than crisps and biscuits

Reactions: 18
Disrespectful, arrogant and totally uneducated. What a prick!

Not sure if I'm just chronically online but you guys should research Onision - there's so many similarities between the two especially the breaks/refusal to admit wrongdoings/dancing around questions.
It's really insightful to have a grasp on narcissistic cycles - he's so insanely predictable that it kind of hurts. Excluding his baby mama and service users he absolutely seems like he has the ability to seriously hurt someone (again.) If there's one way to seriously hurt his image it's documenting literally everything - there's a lot of instances of videos being lost due to the Tiktok algorithm but if you see something he posts or says in a live, save it, upload it, keep it. Everything he says or does is potentially incriminating and sites like this could be useful in a potential court case or harassment order as younger victims don't tend to have the wherewithal to firstly identify grooming behaviours and secondly to document.

he’s such a little boy with his eating. If he ever had anything with actual flavour or with a vaguely interesting taste his meek little body would finally give up.

Reactions: 7
I honestly wanna see what this bleep eats for dinner because I cannot even picture him eating anything other than crisps and biscuits
Chilli in a can and ready meal cabanawa from coop...followed by a warm lilt and a digestive biccy x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.