Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #55 Stye me a river

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"To all of you"... from your Just For Men to the empty tips of your F&F plimsolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone buy that man a parka jacket for gods sake
No doubt someone will hand him one in a shop, just have it with them waiting until they see him 👀

Something about Paul never liking Asian or any other cultures food doenst sit right with me. He also did the exact thing with thai food, how can you say a cultures food is vile when you’ve only tried a few dishes. He really has the most bland, boring palette ever a MAJOR ick for me
What a fkn child! A grown man acting like that over food. He is a walking ick

Reactions: 7
If you go to a local Chinese takeaway, most of the dishes are adapted for a British audience anyway. Chicken chow mein/fried rice is the most basic of dishes with noodles/rice, chicken, soy sauce, beansprouts and onion. So he's saying he finds all of that disgusting?

He doesn't. This is his incel vibe again, he hates other cultures because he doesn't understand them. With a huge dose of incel "I hate women but I want to be babied and looked after and everyone to believe I'm cute ickle Paul who is just being bullied by the mean adults on the internet because I wear a shacket every single day"

Reactions: 32
Something about Paul never liking Asian or any other cultures food doenst sit right with me. He also did the exact thing with thai food, how can you say a cultures food is vile when you’ve only tried a few dishes. He really has the most bland, boring palette ever a MAJOR ick for me
can someone PLEASE send this to Soojia? (Soojia1) on tiktok, i would absolutely delight in her ripping him to shreds!

Reactions: 10
can someone PLEASE send this to Soojia? (Soojia1) on tiktok, i would absolutely delight in her ripping him to shreds!
Exactly what I was thinking but couldn’t remember her username. She’d read him to filth and also get him exposed to a wider audience. Maybe an idea to tag her in that video 😌

7BE625D5-8672-4527-BDE9-211BFCE046EA.jpeg
Update someone already has 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nobody wears cuffed cargos, stop trying to make cuffed cargos happen Paul.

Everyone knows that a loose, straight leg fit is the best. He looks like a 42 year old pretending to be a 15 year old with mud all over his shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E13390DB-FB45-44F2-9C4B-59106375DBEE.jpeg
Texted my bf ten mins ago about being hungry. Then I came across Paul’s newest tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nobody wears cuffed cargos, stop trying to make cuffed cargos happen Paul.

Everyone knows that a loose, straight leg fit is the best. He looks like a 42 year old pretending to be a 15 year old with mud all over his shoes.
Cuffed Cargo's are what Early teens wear until they realise they are horrific and you look a complete bellend at 16

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s making it very clear he likes 21 year olds isn’t he with this song on loop 🙃

Reactions: 6
I've watched his mud cover trotters over and over again, why the duck do they bend Paul???!!!! Just admit you have size 6 feet and a tiny peen and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reason his feet and legs are like that he has rickets.
Vitamin D deficiency - he always has those blinds closed in his dads spare bedroom.
There's plenty vitamin d in fresh food and meat, but seen as Paul's diet is made up of Fray Bentos Pies, and yellow sticker eclairs from the coop, I am not a doctor, so I now diagnose him with rickets.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reason his feet and legs are like that he has rickets.
Vitamin D deficiency - he always has those blinds closed in his dads spare bedroom.
There's plenty vitamin d in fresh food and meat, but seen as Paul's diet is made up of Fray Bentos Pies, and yellow sticker eclairs from the coop, I am not a doctor, so I now diagnose him with rickets.
He definitely doesn’t have rickets, we’ve seen his legs many times and they’re not bowed.

I thought he wasn't coming back he wasn't using the app anymore, why promise us these things pool

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.