Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a mutual friend who knows who I am on here anyway so I’m not worried. Mutual friend is also related to DH so I don’t think they’d allow me to be outed. Can confirm she is a pharmacist and is early thirties as she’s around my age or a little younger. Don’t know about the motives though, all seems weird to me. Will see what I can find out later.
Really she’s a pharmacist? My cousin is a pharmacist and he has zero to no free time and definitely doesn’t have time to sit on TikTok lives at random hours of the day. In fact he recently had a small mental health break and was offered 1 whole day off !!!! I’m sorry but I don’t believe she’s a pharmacist at all she’s on his lives all the time it doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 6
I dont care if Emily is a troll or a tattler she is weird. No self respecting woman would meet up with a known n once regardless if it is to troll him or not, i think she is vile.

Reactions: 36
So sorry if this has already been said but the majority of links to vids on the amazing wiki don’t seem to work for me. Am I doing it wrong?

Reactions: 2
Really she’s a pharmacist? My cousin is a pharmacist and he has zero to no free time and definitely doesn’t have time to sit on TikTok lives at random hours of the day. In fact he recently had a small mental health break and was offered 1 whole day off !!!! I’m sorry but I don’t believe she’s a pharmacist at all she’s on his lives all the time it doesn’t add up.
You seem weirdly obsessed with any girl that is mentioned in association with Pool, the only time you comment is to lynch women. I don’t really care if your brothers, cousins, mum is anything - I’m telling you what I know.

Edited to add I’ve just seen her tiktok and it would seem as close to a confirmation as you can get unless I’m reading into things?

Reactions: 3
Why he this Emily discussion gone on for like 3 pages…can we get back to Paul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why he this Emily discussion gone on for like 3 pages…can we get back to Paul
This. Unless she’s dropping any info I’m bored of her. More concerned with the 13 year old girls being top fans on his lives, not banning them is he? Even though he talks about sex constantly, bleeping freak

Reactions: 23
I dont care if Emily is a troll or a tattler she is weird. No self respecting woman would meet up with a known n once regardless if it is to troll him or not, i think she is vile.
Yes to this. Whoever or whatever she is, she’s still entertaining a very questionable person and ultimately I hope she isn’t real because I reckon he could be nasty and set one of his minions after her revealing her info etc before she can about him, he won’t want another Toephie incident

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen this? Posted by the poor woman he was ranting at. Her Great Nan died. He's such a prick!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You're blocked hun. Set up a new account with Maggie Thatch as your picture and you'll be fine.

Margaret, hi x
So interestingly I found him via someone’s following list and I’m not blocked. I literally searched for his @ and nothing came up. I’m not following him.
So he’s shadow-banned potentially

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen this? Posted by the poor woman he was ranting at. Her Great Nan died. He's such a prick!

I think this is the video that is going to have people gunning for him. What an absolute arrogant, cocky ugly pig. Nasty, vile piece of tit. Wonder if his dad sees these videos. Someone whack them on a dvd and post it

Reactions: 11
So interestingly I found him via someone’s following list and I’m not blocked. I literally searched for his @ and nothing came up. I’m not following him.
So he’s shadow-banned potentially
He's showing up on mine but he was shadow banned, might still be in effect. Shadow banned pfft, they should just delete his account

Reactions: 2
I think this is the video that is going to have people gunning for him. What an absolute arrogant, cocky ugly pig. Nasty, vile piece of tit. Wonder if his dad sees these videos. Someone whack them on a dvd and post it
He deserves a punch to the throat for that nasty wee man

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.