Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenHamlet

I’d just like to say the last time he did this the OG’s went into absolute meltdown demanding that the thread be closed and their reaction is exactly what Pool wanted.
Hell fucking no, come on Pool that lady is one of fucking hundreds of us. Want to doxx us all? I’ll give you my name, address, employer details, mobile number, names of my pets, car registration, national insurance number, mums maiden name, my Bebo password.. you name it babe it’s yours. You want to take one of us down with her info that’s already public? Come and fucking get it you cunt, maybe with a taste of actual job experience as an admin taking all our details down will be enough to make you want to crawl back into your dads en-suite, you pathetic, unemployed, failure of a dad/son/brother, fucking loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

auntyBS

He has posted some womens photo on his Instagram stories. Asking who knows her. Does he often share photos of women he doesn’t know? Very concerning behaviour.
This is me. Unfortunately for him he’s poked a hornets nest. I’m a orofessional
Troll mate, and I’m coming for you, you ginger bollock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

auntyBS

Paul contacted my employer today (twice) to complain that I’m maliciously spreading rumours and slandering him. This is the post he was complaining about. Anyone see anything that isn’t 100% true?

seems me posting actual evidence of him being a wrongun on Tik Tok has hit a raw nerve.

my employer? His personal opinion is Paul is a creep and hopes I take him down.

24CAE481-2BE3-4781-B83C-C25CBC22949D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: what do Beauty Beyond The Eye and Margaret Thatcher have in common? They both like screwing miners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

QOD

Those marks on his face ? It’s from when he was born and his dad grabbed the forceps and tried to shove him back in cos he looks like a Cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 48

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Everyone report the Instagram post for bullying and harassment. What a fucking prick, he yet again has missed the point of all this.

Pool, I will make it easy for your child like brain to understand. The reason people keep questioning you and calling you out is not because you are 42 and on TikTok, it’s not because you dance on TikTok or make cheesy videos or even because you look like all of your facial features have been dropped in the middle of your face. Look at Simple Simon, a lovely fella in his 50’s he doesn’t go for much younger women and is loved on TikTok. LeroySuperman who is in his 40’s and does dances, what’s the difference? He doesn’t go after young women young enough to be his daughter.
It is because there is a dirty rumour circulating that you got a 16 year old pregnant when in your mid to late 20’s and refuse to address it. It is because you are consistently rude to people on your lives. It is because you harass, bully, victimise minority groups with your awful accents and views. It’s because you have no boundaries, you continually go after young women and display abusive and controlling behavioural traits. You make a mockery of people who have mental health issues, appropriating mental health for your own gain. You are an all round nasty, spiteful, vicious, narcissistic man who is in a spiral and needs serious psychological intervention. Address everyone’s concerns and move on. We know you won’t because you’re a narc on a high every time someone posts about you. You will NEVER have a normal relationship with a woman until you overcome your attachment disorder. Get help, you desperately need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think Pool borders on being an incel, amongst being a loser in his dad's bathroom and preying on kids?

He can't hold a functioning relationship, talks to women like utter shit but shits himself in any from of presence of a man, and I can't imagine his Salad Fingers like dick has been anywhere near a woman for a good number of years, because the only thing he is pulling is his back with his chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s 6pm and he’s just admitted he’s not eaten anything all day because he “hasn’t been to the shops”. Its quite funny how his dad and his wife don’t have meals with him? He’s just always in his room living off crisps and fizzy drinks like a literal 16 year old. I’m betting all my money they cannot stand his company. Imagine your own family loathing you.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys, I'm going deep into the trenches to compile a gallery of vintage Paul vids for the wiki and I just need to say, I might come out the other side of this a changed woman. I love you all. Please pray for me 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He is currently comparing himself to the families of the Sandy Hook victims who were harassed due to the false claims made by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, he was told yesterday that he has to pay them $900 million dollars because his deranged conspiracy theorist followers literally sent them death and rape threats and dug up the children's graves.
And he is really comparing people calling him out for being a n0nce to that?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Next up, "when she says size doesn't matter"

Followed by,

"When she says it happens all the time and it's nothing to worry about"

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
“Weird people who aren’t getting fucked enough at home” again WHY is he so obsessed with people’s sex lives??!?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 39