Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter saw me watch one of the parody videos of him. And said “ewww who’s that creepy man?” She’s 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to watch what i say incase i out myself 😂

For a primary care network or direct GP surgery? PCN’s have pharmacists and technicians. GP’s generally just a pharmacist. Different areas will have different rules though.

Ive got a feeling shes not an actual pharmacist and would figure with the lack of accreditation. Instead an ex-dispenser who has worked her way up, hence the technician suggestion
Well, there’s always the technicians register👀? I can’t do it as I don’t know her surname but perhaps someone else can.

Reactions: 5
I have to watch what i say incase i out myself 😂

For a primary care network or direct GP surgery? PCN’s have pharmacists and technicians. GP’s generally just a pharmacist. Different areas will have different rules though.

Ive got a feeling shes not an actual pharmacist and would figure with the lack of accreditation. Instead an ex-dispenser who has worked her way up, hence the technician suggestion.

Or another suggestion is a dispenser or checking technician in a dispensing GP surgery.

I dont want anyone outed so you can answer that one and keep it to yourself 👌🏻
Could be any of those, not 100% sure on the facts. But just know that’s where she works, hubs said pharmacy technicians who are qualified would show on the register?

He’s definitely reading her here’s not following her?? Can anyone else verify.

Reactions: 4
Could be any of those, not 100% sure on the facts. But just know that’s where she works, hubs said pharmacy technicians who are qualified would show on the register?

He’s definitely reading her here’s not following her?? Can anyone else verify.
Its all a bit odd either way, if she is anything pharmaceutical. She shouldnt be offering medical advice to someone she knows no medical history of never mind it being outside of a clinical setting.

Imagine picking apart the working life of someone associated with pool 😂😂. Who’d have thought it eh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its all a bit odd either way, if she is anything pharmaceutical. She shouldnt be offering medical advice to someone she knows no medical history of never mind it being outside of a clinical setting.

Imagine picking apart the working life of someone associated with pool 😂😂. Who’d have thought it eh😂
No one feels weirder about this than me because she knows who I am and is going to read this. But I haven’t slated the girl I just want the tea.

Reactions: 8
I was having a bit of a bad mental health night last night and my bf tried to cheer me up by saying ‘big hug babs’ and I almost kicked him out our house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She can be working as a clinical pharmacist in a GP surgery and still be in training/doing her course so wouldn’t be on the register yet.

Reactions: 1
That’s the same girl isn’t it 🤣🤣?
Not 100% sure, the one pic ive seen of her is filtered and the chin is less pointy on the FB pic. Then again, that one is also filtered so who knows😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s always great having so many hammy chums from different walks of life, careers and backgrounds. A few days ago we had the NHS/nurses discussion and now we’ve just had an insight into GP, clinical, professional body and pharmaceutical shizzle all whilst we’ve come together like the true detectives we are. Taking down Pool one step at a time. Team work hamchums 👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s not a pharmacist, her linked in and fb say she’s a sales agent??
Yeah that's what they call the people who run around after the pharmacists now. I had an interview for one once for Boots, they pretty much get away with paying you less for a lot of responsibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been reading back through some threads and I have been absolutely weeing myself at the comments. I do not appreciate your guys humour enough at all 🤣

I have gone past the point where I hate Paul and now everything he does and posts has me in hystertics.

I'm going to contribute to the humour a little as it didn't post on Reddit.

Hi x

That Body Of Yours Is Absurd 09102022181032.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just had my first afternoon nap dream of him😫 I was drunk in a bar and my sis came over and said she’d invited him up. Dream jump/ Everyone had left me but I sensed he was behind me and I saw his skinny blue jeans 😕 I got up to leave , but my bag or coat touched him and reacted saying, “Oo err mrs” then followed me. I never gave eye contact just rummaged through my bag looking for my phone frantically ..dream over ! Hope it never happens you guys 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had my first afternoon nap dream of him😫 I was drunk in a bar and my sis came over and said she’d invited him up. Dream jump/ Everyone had left me but I sensed he was behind me and I saw his skinny blue jeans 😕 I got up to leave , but my bag or coat touched him and reacted saying, “Oo err mrs” then followed me. I never gave eye contact just rummaged through my bag looking for my phone frantically ..dream over ! Hope it never happens you guys 😅
Sending thoughts and prayers at this hard time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.