Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he still shadow banned or am I blocked? I may have touched a noncey nerve lol

Reactions: 1
How do we know the almighty toe-overlord is back? Was there an earth tremor from her giant gammons slapping the pavement? 5.6 on the richter scale

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Had to LOL at this indeed Pool is one very stale looking piece of ham and probably smells like it to 😂
29F1B7DD-3E16-4ECA-87E9-0F2401E6AA3E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen this? Posted by the poor woman he was ranting at. Her Great Nan died. He's such a prick!

who the actual duck does he think he is???? Big man Paul. We’ve all seen how you deal with these things face to face. You full on tit your pants. Easy being billy big bollocks in your dads en suite where no one is allowed to voice an opinion. I’ve never ever wanted to see someone get their head kicked in, ever. Until now! He makes me so angry. He is actually the world’s biggest bleeping dick head 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How do we know the almighty toe-overlord is back? Was there an earth tremor from her giant gammons slapping the pavement? 5.6 on the richter scale
She has been on the local news swooping from the sky and stealing peoples old nanas with her toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You seem weirdly obsessed with any girl that is mentioned in association with Pool, the only time you comment is to lynch women. I don’t really care if your brothers, cousins, mum is anything - I’m telling you what I know.

Edited to add I’ve just seen her tiktok and it would seem as close to a confirmation as you can get unless I’m reading into things?
Not you calling me weirdly obsessed when I’ve seen page after page about toephie and Frankie on here 😂😂 also why single my comment out when everyone was wondering why she would want to meet up with a nonce was it because I pointed out the fact that you’re most probably lying ? 😂😂 imagine using tattle and then calling someone else weirdly obsessed that’s hilarious

TOPHIE IS BACK
Careful we’re not allowed to talk about the women who support him apparently 😂

Reactions: 6
Is he still shadow banned or am I blocked? I may have touched a noncey nerve lol
shadow banned, I can’t find him either when I search for him. I’m not blocked as I don’t even follow him

Reactions: 2
I have never wanted to get in the car and drive down to whatever town he’s ghouling around for the day to have it out with him than I have after watching the care home video. Who the duck does he think he is?

Mate, you admit to kissing and cuddling elderly residents who cannot consent and think that is okay?? You are a ghoul Paul Breach. One day you’re going to offend the wrong person with your pathetic attempts at sarcasm and get a kicking. And it’s not a moment too soon.

Ps. Couldn’t give a damn what job Emily does, felt there was too much talk of her. I think finding out professions unless openly available information is wrong. She might be a bit of a dodge-pot but she doesn’t deserve pages of us mulling over her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You seem weirdly obsessed with any girl that is mentioned in association with Pool, the only time you comment is to lynch women. I don’t really care if your brothers, cousins, mum is anything - I’m telling you what I know.

Edited to add I’ve just seen her tiktok and it would seem as close to a confirmation as you can get unless I’m reading into things?
mate i have to say emily is just the current sophie and everyone spoke about her constantly. like genuinely sophie was as much a topic for months- and emily has literally been about 4 days? i don’t think she means anything by it or is lynching anyone. i deffo think emily must be super young by how often she’s commenting in his lives. bit random to bite their head off i don’t think they meant anything misogynistic at women.

I have never wanted to get in the car and drive down to whatever town he’s ghouling around for the day to have it out with him than I have after watching the care home video. Who the duck does he think he is?

Mate, you admit to kissing and cuddling elderly residents who cannot consent and think that is okay?? You are a ghoul Paul Breach. One day you’re going to offend the wrong person with your pathetic attempts at sarcasm and get a kicking. And it’s not a moment too soon.

Ps. Couldn’t give a damn what job Emily does, felt there was too much talk of her. I think finding out professions unless openly available information is wrong. She might be a bit of a dodge-pot but she doesn’t deserve pages of us mulling over her life.
my point to the other poster - i personally agree re picking apart jobs etc BUT everyone went on about sophie constantly so we mustn’t try and pin anything on people commenting on emily.

also in general i think people are fascinated by anyone that would engage with such a creep so it spills naturally into convo about them

Reactions: 8
mate i have to say emily is just the current sophie and everyone spoke about her constantly. like genuinely sophie was as much a topic for months- and emily has literally been about 4 days? i don’t think she means anything by it or is lynching anyone. i deffo think emily must be super young by how often she’s commenting in his lives. bit random to bite their head off i don’t think they meant anything misogynistic at women.
Thank you i appreciate that.

but Sophie does ?

Reactions: 2
Thank you i appreciate that.

but Sophie does ?
Sophie broke up with Paul, very publicly called him a n on live for months and then got back together with him. She's got no morals and she's an awful person. She sent voice notes to a girl calling her a dog and being fatphobic. She's just as much of a head as Paul.

Please don't read that as me narking at you because I'm not. We shouldn't be falling out with each other over silly stuff like this Emily nonsense. Paul will be rubbing his withered little hands together at the thought of it.

Reactions: 26
Sophie broke up with Paul, very publicly called him a n on live for months and then got back together with him. She's got no morals and she's an awful person. She sent voice notes to a girl calling her a dog and being fatphobic. She's just as much of a head as Paul.

Please don't read that as me narking at you because I'm not. We shouldn't be falling out with each other over silly stuff like this Emily nonsense. Paul will be rubbing his withered little hands together at the thought of it.
people were ripping in to sophie when she was just a similar character to emily.

maybe it’s a lesson to us all to not rip in to people that aren’t Pool.

i have to say i strongly believe emily is a catfish (can’t thing of anything i’d least rather do as a woman in my 30s) but i theorise she’s young with time on her hands and is doing the modern day equivalent of prank calling house phones. doesn’t make me dislike her or want to slag her off

Reactions: 7

And Emily is very publicly supporting Paul despite knowing all the accusations levelled at him. I made one small comment about a family member who is a pharmacist and doesn’t have a lot of free time and I got absolutely dragged for it I think that’s disgusting and hypocritical

Reactions: 11
And Emily is very publicly supporting Paul despite knowing all the accusations levelled at him. I made one small comment about a family member who is a pharmacist and doesn’t have a lot of free time and I got absolutely dragged for it I think that’s disgusting and hypocritical
I'm certainly not dragging you for it. I respect what you've said regarding Emily. None of us know the real story. Not yet at least and we shouldn't be shooting each other down or feel like we're being told off for having different opinions. That's not right.

Part of the beauty of this thread recently has been that we can talk about things and share differing opinions/experiences without fear of being shot down like that. I certainly don't want to enter another era on the thread where people don't want to share their thoughts for fear of being attacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.