Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Emily in the live, the one everyone was talking about on here the other day?

Reactions: 3
What he doesn’t realise is by asking for info in the gifters bio’s the youth of tiktok who he seems to of aligned himself with are going to become increasingly creative with their bio’s & gift him just so he can see them name calling him.
paul if your reading here, I recommend you turn on your comments answer the questions you dread so much and get it all over and done with.
At least that way you wouldn’t have literal children gifting their pocket money to call you a groomer, But you won’t will you because you’d have to admit how old your baby’s mum was and because you’re Paul in the world in which you live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only just caught this live what was the emily vibe? Is the chock off? He’s very intense - like he wouldn’t meet her the other day if she was going to go on a second date. so I assume he’s gonna sack her off as a choccy prospect

Reactions: 4
It’s 6pm and he’s just admitted he’s not eaten anything all day because he “hasn’t been to the shops”. Its quite funny how his dad and his wife don’t have meals with him? He’s just always in his room living off crisps and fizzy drinks like a literal 16 year old. I’m betting all my money they cannot stand his company. Imagine your own family loathing you.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s 6pm and he’s just admitted he’s not eaten anything all day because he “hasn’t been to the shops”. Its quite funny how his dad and his wife don’t have meals with him? He’s just always in his room living off crisps and fizzy drinks like a literal 16 year old. I’m betting all my money they cannot stand his company. Imagine your own family loathing you.
Just knowing my own son does would be more than enough to make me change my ways.

Reactions: 7
Ah c'mon - who doesn't know the words of Thriller. How did he get those wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’ve been lurking for a while after not being able to shake this complete freak from my FYP. He’s three years older than me and acts like my nine year old, he needs an intervention. Mentally unstable doesn’t cover it.

but the real tea is I have a mutual friend with this Emily on Instagram apparently, so do I try and find out the tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It looks like she was saying she went on a date with someone axe throwing?! Doubt old pool would be up for that
I'd love to take Paul axe throwing, okay I'd use him as a target, but still..

Paul says he has loads of moderators but it's literally just him..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’ve been lurking for a while after not being able to shake this complete freak from my FYP. He’s three years older than me and acts like my nine year old, he needs an intervention. Mentally unstable doesn’t cover it.

but the real tea is I have a mutual friend with this Emily on Instagram apparently, so do I try and find out the tea?
YESSSSSSSSS

Reactions: 9
You know what’s been bugging me lately, all these idiots on the piss take accounts commenting ooo 17 is over the legal age of consent, yeah but did they ever think about when he actually started seeing her, she must have been a literal child, honestly the whole thing makes my skin crawl when I sit and think about it, had to get that off my chest because it seems some of these people that defend him are not thinking about that! They just see pool being picked on, he’s vile! 😡🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.