Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's live after pretending to have watched the footie

I lasted all of 4 mins watching that shite. Has just spent the whole time saying hi and how popular he is cos of so many messages coming through. If he goes on an epi. Rant please someone update so I can tune in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New ick unlocked, it’s late afternoon and Paul hasn’t made his bed
A literal slob

Reactions: 9
He’s just been reading out names of all these girls that have “sent a chat” - whatever that means. Not really doing much for any potential love interest by flaunting all these women who supposedly have messaged him?? I don’t know anyone who would want nor tolerate a partner who speaks to the world and her bloody nanna 🫠 also if you’re unlucky enough to be in Sheffield tomorrow Paul is arriving at 10:10am. Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He slagged off Sheffield not too long ago and now hes going there…

Reactions: 8
“About time I realised, I’m not a dick. I’m amazing. Hi.” Me writing in my diary when I was 7

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He makes me cringe so bad I wanna peel my skin off my entire body who the duck does he think he is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
he’s now turned on his insta for messaging again. he is desperate to talk to your g women it is sooooo creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He doesn’t like clutter…he says with a stack of bowls on top of his wardrobe that have been there since the dinosaurs roamed & are growing their own life forms inside

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well someone’s telling lies in amongst this because she definitely works with my sister in law, as a practice pharmacist. Or at least the girl on Instagram does not sure about tiktok but would assume they’re the same person if they’re linked. So are we saying she’s not accredited or what here? Hubby is a GP and says it would be near on impossible to fake it and it’s a criminal offence if so as she’d have to be using someone else’s GPHC number. Interesting.

Show us I’ll confirm via mutual friends.
Yeah it is illegal to profess to be one when you aren't, thats what was suspicious for me. I'm medical thats why it piqued my attention tbh. It is possible for her to have a GPhC number if shes a tech as they have to be registered with the GPhC now too. However to be an actual pharmacist she would have to hold an MPharm degree, pass the pre reg exam and be on the register. It is pretty impossible to fake I would have thought, your husband is correct. Tech is my guess. If she really is a pharm she needs to re-assess the way she conducts herself online, patients could see this and anything deemed to be bringing the profession/s into disrepute is not a laughing matter.

She can be working as a clinical pharmacist in a GP surgery and still be in training/doing her course so wouldn’t be on the register yet.
But that would make her a trainee/foundation pharmacist if you're referring to the pre reg year and its important to make that distinction. There is also the other possibility of her being on the provisional register which the gphc brought out during covid and then again after making a huge mess of the pre reg exam just gone In June. However you have to satisfy particular criteria for this so only a relatively small number of people are currently working as a 'prov reg' and I believe its only up to the next sitting of the exam which is in November some time.

My money is on tech/ACT, and possibly pre reg at a push.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.