Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video of his ig account and how he’s following a 19 year old, someone’s just asked him why he’s following a 19 year old and now he’s turned his comments off 😂😂 address the rumours Pool.

also is the cough the new yawn? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
turn it off he makes me so annoyed it’s all so asinine (google it paul) he’s so totally clueless. it’s clear all the commenters, the people neeting him, the people that have endless hours to talk to him all day are cat fishing to some degree

Reactions: 8
when will he admit he has covid
It’s 100% covid. I work in a covid rehab ward. Had it 4 times myself. The spontaneous bouts of coughing is the biggest sign in our ward and has been for the last couple years. Then the other symptoms he made obvious of his snot etc 🤢 meanwhile he’s out and about acting the know it all who says covid doesn’t exist. Know what doesn’t exist paul? All your tiktok fans 🤣 you’ve got a few moles yourself. So while you’re treading carefully amongst your hangers on in your private chats, consider that some of us are digging to sink you 😘 hi.

Reactions: 17
Paul threatening to dox again.

I hope wherever he's traveling to tomorrow he gets a severe beating.

Reactions: 12
Pool just referred to his 42 year old self as ‘a good boy’ and that’s enough of his live for me tonight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never felt so disgusted than seeing that video of him talking about care. This man deserves whatever badness comes his way, pure bleep.

Reactions: 15
A guy that apparently hates all the attention he gets outside of TikTok has jjsy told everyone where he’s going tomorow?

Reactions: 8
going on about an irish name being pronounced aye-veen bc "of course it is when there isn't a V in it"
yeah you stupid bleep it's almost like it's a different bleeping language good god how do you get to be 42 and be this uncultured

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't like to be the hotel he's staying at whilst crawling around with Covid the stupid fucker.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.