Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a really down few days with depression and reading here has really cheered me up for the first time in the last 2 days. Honestly, this threads the best.

He keeps phone to his chest like that to hide his messages etc so no one can see his noncing ways.
He uses tiktok to vet his victims, uses instagram to lure them away from public viewing and to corner them into giving them his Snapchat and Snapchat is then used to make it completely private and to wipe any proof of nonciness. That's why he's okay with turning his comments off because if social media was his job and his income he'd be desperate to keep the comments on as engagement is money. Social media isn't his job, it's used to fulfil his dirty, twisted fantasies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He really seems like the type of guy to have a really cheesy d*ck 🤮😂feel sorry for any woman that has been with him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have had a really down few days with depression and reading here has really cheered me up for the first time in the last 2 days. Honestly, this threads the best.

He keeps phone to his chest like that to hide his messages etc so no one can see his noncing ways.
He uses tiktok to vet his victims, uses instagram to lure them away from public viewing and to corner them into giving them his Snapchat and Snapchat is then used to make it completely private and to wipe any proof of nonciness. That's why he's okay with turning his comments off because if social media was his job and his income he'd be desperate to keep the comments on as engagement is money. Social media isn't his job, it's used to fulfil his dirty, twisted fantasies.
Hope you're doing OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone able to make a new thread? I can't make one. I used to be able to but now I can't, anyone else had this problem?

First thing I see when I open TikTok this morning 😂 someone said it looks like he’s been bawling his eyes out! 😂😂😂

bet he got a right buzz off all these people asking for pics not for the sense to realise every single one is for the piss take 💀
He’d just been pepper sprayed walking past build a bear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.