Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily is a strange one for sure and its obvious Pool tolerates her comments about his skin etc cos he thinks he has a chance with her. She also claimed to be a pharmacist the other night on one of his lives when she started asking about his skin.. It's actually illegal to use a protected title (which pharmacist is) if you're not one, she would also know that giving out medical advice is a massive no go online to strangers in terms of professional bodies and indemnity insurance. Hence why so many other medical TT's say 'no medical advice'. She irritates me so much and its a bloody weird game shes playing - I cant quite work out who should be scared of who at the stage.
If pool really does have rosacea, he needs a proper routine which often requires prescription topicals etc for rosacea, not just mOiStUriSeR. Judging by the rest of his skin he doesn't ever go near moisturiser anyway - the rate at which he's aged since the early days of CHEWSDAY is shocking. If that isn't a sign to reassess your lifestyle/life then I don't know what what is.
She’s not a pharmacist, her linked in and fb say she’s a sales agent??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We have a mutual friend who knows who I am on here anyway so I’m not worried. Mutual friend is also related to DH so I don’t think they’d allow me to be outed. Can confirm she is a pharmacist and is early thirties as she’s around my age or a little younger. Don’t know about the motives though, all seems weird to me. Will see what I can find out later.
In that case she needs to be very careful in terms of what she is 'advising' online with regards to the GPhC. There are stringent rules about this kind if thing with ALL medical professional bodies (GMC, GDC, GPhC, NMC etc etc). Ridiculous and downright bizarre to potentially put your career at risk for a few likes and validation from a stranger tbh.

She definitely said she was on live the other night - she said it in reply to someone, something along the lines o f'stop it, im a pharmacist Im trying to help him' (with his skin). Also another poster on here claimed she is too. I would hope that IF she is, she would know better than to do what she is doing tbh, In all respects.

Also I do not know her surname or anything else about her etc, but it can be very easily searched on registers (available online) whether she is indeed a pharmacist or not. The registers are open to the public on all medical professional bodies sites to allow patients, employers etc to look up an individual and check credentials and whatnot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In that case she needs to be very careful in terms of what she is 'advising' online with regards to the GPhC. There are stringent rules about this kind if thing with ALL medical professional bodies (GMC, GDC, GPhC, NMC etc etc). Ridiculous and downright bizarre to potentially put your career at risk for a few likes and validation from a stranger tbh.

She definitely said she was on live the other night - she said it in reply to someone, something along the lines o f'stop it, im a pharmacist Im trying to help him' (with his skin). Also another poster on here claimed she is too. I would hope that IF she is, she would know better than to do what she is doing tbh, In all respects.

Also I do not know her surname or anything else about her etc, but it can be very easily searched on registers (available online) whether she is indeed a pharmacist or not. The registers are open to the public on all medical professional bodies sites to allow patients, employers etc to look up an individual and check credentials and whatnot.
No results found.. the math isn’t mathing 😂 hate to say it but I have wondered with all the new influx of hammies if there’s a mole among us 😕

Reactions: 21
thanks both but “gammon chops” and “delectable princess” have set me off again😂😂😂, I have been advised to “stop texting my funny friends” 😭♥
Hahahaha! Glad to be of assistance in stitch bursting nonsense!

I'm making pauled pork for tea 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has his account gone again or am I blocked? I wasn’t following him and have never interacted with him on TT but he could have seen my comments on others videos

Reactions: 1
Has his account gone again or am I blocked? I wasn’t following him and have never interacted with him on TT but he could have seen my comments on others videos
You're blocked hun. Set up a new account with Maggie Thatch as your picture and you'll be fine.

Margaret, hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Think he’s been shadow banned! He’s not showing up easily. Radio silence and no profile pic. Very much active on Instagram trying to promote his snap chat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He deffo reads these threads. I posted a while ago some screenshots of my husbands photos from my Instagram and he must have looked for me on his following and blocked me ahahah

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No results found.. the math isn’t mathing 😂 hate to say it but I have wondered with all the new influx of hammies if there’s a mole among us 😕
You mean you've checked her name on the gphc register and it shows no result? Thanks for checking!

I cant say im surprised, I don't believe she is medical at all tbh, for a number of reasons. One being that I wouldn't expect 'Aveeno and E45' to be the primary treatment of choice for rosacea 😂

Reactions: 15
His Insta story - he’s back on Snapchat and “verifying” that people are over 18 lol imagine having to have that conversation at the big age of 42 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His Insta story - he’s back on Snapchat and “verifying” that people are over 18 lol imagine having to have that conversation at the big age of 42 🤣🤣🤣

Its quite sad that at his age, hes got time to do all of this. Get a job Paul.

Reactions: 8
You mean you've checked her name on the gphc register and it shows no result? Thanks for checking!

I cant say im surprised, I don't believe she is medical at all tbh, for a number of reasons. One being that I wouldn't expect 'Aveeno and E45' to be the primary treatment of choice for rosacea 😂
Yeah no result! I’ve definitely found the right Emily on Facebook.. she’s 25 on there. Not sure I can show you guys??

Reactions: 3
Well someone’s telling lies in amongst this because she definitely works with my sister in law, as a practice pharmacist. Or at least the girl on Instagram does not sure about tiktok but would assume they’re the same person if they’re linked. So are we saying she’s not accredited or what here? Hubby is a GP and says it would be near on impossible to fake it and it’s a criminal offence if so as she’d have to be using someone else’s GPHC number. Interesting.

Yeah no result! I’ve definitely found the right Emily on Facebook.. she’s 25 on there. Not sure I can show you guys??
Show us I’ll confirm via mutual friends.

Reactions: 3
She works in a GP surgery is what I know without outing SIL entirely.

I have to watch what i say incase i out myself 😂

For a primary care network or direct GP surgery? PCN’s have pharmacists and technicians. GP’s generally just a pharmacist. Different areas will have different rules though.

Ive got a feeling shes not an actual pharmacist and would figure with the lack of accreditation. Instead an ex-dispenser who has worked her way up, hence the technician suggestion.

Or another suggestion is a dispenser or checking technician in a dispensing GP surgery.

I dont want anyone outed so you can answer that one and keep it to yourself 👌🏻

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.