Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live. For someone who doesn’t want to be noticed he’s just doxed the Starbucks he goes in by naming the road. I live locally and know exactly the location. So strange.

Reactions: 15
Do you know what I just realised

when he spends all the time saying things like “How was thepub? Im sure you went to the pub the other night? “

on repeat or various other things he remember s, to show he “cares” about people

it’s like one of those dodgy mediums- “ I think you had an uncle John? It’s definitely a man, yeah a tall man? “

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot work out this Emily girl
She’s just said someone’s coming tomorrow. And Paul said oh 4th date? Someone called James.
Also in the comments, the girl he was asking about the pub. Her bio says she’s 19. And who followers her? Pauly Poops of course. Dirty old man

Reactions: 6
Just scrolling and came across his live, started recording before clicking on and caught this

Reactions: 2
he looks so washed out in that blue hoodie god

he’s just set a 20 year old girl a challenge to send him a photo of ‘barcelona cathedral’ while she’s on holiday. jesus christ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
A girls gone to Barcelona on a city break and Paul’s says she’s so brave to do that, we’re not all confined to our dads house and the network rail Paul most of us do leave the country

• Haha
Reactions: 22
a woman said what her job was and he turned it onto himself and started talking about people photographing him errrggghhhhh the cringe. can you imagine being on a date with him

Reactions: 5
As a football fan, not Man Utd, I am in physical pain listening by to him pretend to be into football. He is such chi a pick me girl 😭😭

Reactions: 13
His lack of knowledge on football is laughable. You can spot a fake football fan from a mile away and as a huge football fan myself, he's masking 🤣

Also, for someone who bangs on about supporting your local business etc and not feeding into corporations, his team of choice is the big corrupt Man United and not his local team Lincoln? 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.