Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t listen to him cough phlegm up any more. Or, even worse, swallow it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The audacity of him taking a picture of a couple without their permission for his social media when he doxx's anyone for even sitting next to him at nandos 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Someone said bye to pool in the chat because she had to get on with her day and Paul had to go over the top as usual and started saying things like ‘have an incredible day, go crazy!’
maybe she just needed to do her Tesco shop Paul?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His lack of knowledge on football is laughable. You can spot a fake football fan from a mile away and as a huge football fan myself, he's masking 🤣

Also, for someone who bangs on about supporting your local business etc and not feeding into corporations, his team of choice is the big corrupt Man United and not his local team Lincoln? 🤣
Tbf he probably supports the local girls u18’s team so let’s give him that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emily is a strange one for sure and its obvious Pool tolerates her comments about his skin etc cos he thinks he has a chance with her. She also claimed to be a pharmacist the other night on one of his lives when she started asking about his skin.. It's actually illegal to use a protected title (which pharmacist is) if you're not one, she would also know that giving out medical advice is a massive no go online to strangers in terms of professional bodies and indemnity insurance. Hence why so many other medical TT's say 'no medical advice'. She irritates me so much and its a bloody weird game shes playing - I cant quite work out who should be scared of who at the stage.
If pool really does have rosacea, he needs a proper routine which often requires prescription topicals etc for rosacea, not just mOiStUriSeR. Judging by the rest of his skin he doesn't ever go near moisturiser anyway - the rate at which he's aged since the early days of CHEWSDAY is shocking. If that isn't a sign to reassess your lifestyle/life then I don't know what what is.

Reactions: 19
I personally think Emily messaged you back to try and say to Paul she would find out who the tattler was. I think she was having us on

Reactions: 15
She also claimed to be a pharmacist the other night on one of his lives when she started asking about his skin.. It's actually illegal to use a protected title (which pharmacist is) if you're not one, she would also know that giving out medical advice is a massive no go online to strangers in terms of professional bodies and indemnity insurance. Hence why so many other medical TT's say 'no medical advice'. She irritates me so much and its a bloody weird game shes playing - I cant quite work out who should be scared of who at the stage.
Without giving away too much personal information, i agree with this statement.

Even tiktok drs will explain conditions but not advise on a single case by case basis.

Reactions: 8
I personally think Emily messaged you back to try and say to Paul she would find out who the tattler was. I think she was having us on
We have a mutual friend who knows who I am on here anyway so I’m not worried. Mutual friend is also related to DH so I don’t think they’d allow me to be outed. Can confirm she is a pharmacist and is early thirties as she’s around my age or a little younger. Don’t know about the motives though, all seems weird to me. Will see what I can find out later.

Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely convinced that “emly” was in Paul’s live the other day gifting him and so I clicked her profile and she’d been changing her bio, and it said “he asks for feet pics” but I didn’t screen shot it! I’m not sure if it was genuinely her or a fake profile tho?

Also did anyone else catch when Esme told him he was sardonic and he didn’t think it was a real word and was going “oh bless her, did she mean sarcastic” then Esme told him the definition was cynical/mocking and he lost his tit totally and went “I WAS ONLY ASKING THE DEFINITION AND NOW YOURE INSULTING ME”

…we’ll just negate that happened. 🙄🙄
I saw that feet pic bio but I didn't screenshot it either, just one of many insults thrown at the sad wanker. She's an odd one.

She’s said she’s been on 4 dates with another guy so clearly just platonic between her and Paul. She asks weird things like if he washes his face cos he has a spot and now saying he’s a pensioner 😂
Paul getting to play the shoulder to cry on pal again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you all imagine the outrage from Paul if she is trolling him and it all comes out?
Njahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.