Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s possible she’s under cover but some people are so desperate got clout/attention they’d even spend time with Paul (!). But I guess time will tell.

Reactions: 9
I think he’s that desperate to get his pool noodle wet he would overlook anything to get it, he will ignore any of the obvious being Catfished 1000x over signs if he thinks he will finally get to use his 10yr old Condom that he asked a Teenage boy to buy for him

She will get more Skin Flakes on her face than number of Pauly Pumps it takes him to dribble out his Pauly Porridge

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I think people are giving this new girl far too much credit, she’s def just a clout chaser trying to play double agent. Like come on, who actually goes to meet up with someone just to troll them, we know he reads these threads and he’ll know who she is 🫠

I never say much on here I just read but the whole ‘she’s gone RL troll’ is just wishful thinking lol

Reactions: 25
I think people are giving this new girl far too much credit, she’s def just a clout chaser trying to play double agent. Like come on, who actually goes to meet up with someone just to troll them, we know he reads these threads and he’ll know who she is 🫠

I never say much on here I just read but the whole ‘she’s gone RL troll’ is just wishful thinking lol
Yep totally agree she’s a proper weirdo her maybe Paul’s the one who should be careful meeting weirdos off the internet might be his downfall

Reactions: 7
Stellar job on the wiki guys 💙 this doxing phase is hilarious. Why does he think anybody cares about the people he’s posting? What’s his end goal here? Does he think everybody’s going to be outraged 😂

Reactions: 5
I've just been having a scroll through his insta following list whilst my daughter eats her breakfast as I was curious to see what the oldest person I could find is.

I've gone through at least 50 odd accounts oldest is 28 and all of the accounts are clout chasing girls who are practically naked.
Something that stood out to me and worries me big time is that almost all of the accounts I looked at and more are single mums who openly show their kids (most of them daughters) on their profile. I would never feel comfortable knowing a creep like that could see photos of my child.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve just seen a video of Paul saying he felt like crossing a road without looking? This honestly makes a mockery of mental health, most people especially men struggle with speaking up about what we go through and this excuse of a bloke just plays the card in the hope that’s his grooming ways will not be called out anymore

Reactions: 23
I’m absolutely convinced that “emly” was in Paul’s live the other day gifting him and so I clicked her profile and she’d been changing her bio, and it said “he asks for feet pics” but I didn’t screen shot it! I’m not sure if it was genuinely her or a fake profile tho?

Also did anyone else catch when Esme told him he was sardonic and he didn’t think it was a real word and was going “oh bless her, did she mean sarcastic” then Esme told him the definition was cynical/mocking and he lost his tit totally and went “I WAS ONLY ASKING THE DEFINITION AND NOW YOURE INSULTING ME”

…we’ll just negate that happened. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe a bit vain but
I've just been having a scroll through his insta following list whilst my daughter eats her breakfast as I was curious to see what the oldest person I could find is.

I've gone through at least 50 odd accounts oldest is 28 and all of the accounts are clout chasing girls who are practically naked.
Something that stood out to me and worries me big time is that almost all of the accounts I looked at and more are single mums who openly show their kids (most of them daughters) on their profile. I would never feel comfortable knowing a creep like that could see photos of my child.
he definitely seeks out single mums, he probably thinks they’re the most vulnerable and will fall for his nice guy act, not realising most have probably already left one narcissist and don’t want another one!

Reactions: 18
Omg a tt has just popped up on my fyp I think it was mars1313 or someone stitching it, it’s a man in a car, American in a green T-shirt I think he was on live and people were sending him gifts like glasses and a cow boy hat and he was going off on one telling them not to send them and blocking them if they did, I didn’t watch it to the end because I was laughing my head off, it just reminded me of pool being the most uncomfortable person on the planet when gifted a hat and tries to swat them off, sorry if it’s old but it really made me laugh my head off! Paul’s a dick, pass it on. 🤠🕶🤣🤣🤣 I’ve just watched the rest of it, omg it’s brilliant? I know he’s having ajoke but the things he says it could be Paul!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's Emily's @ on TT

Can't believe it's a real girl. It's probably himself

Reactions: 4
If he has actually met up with Emily whilst she's been having digs at him on lives I don't find that too surprising. He got back together with Toephie after she'd slagged him off on lives for months calling him a n.

He likes to think he's this tough guy but in reality he's a little worm of a man with no back bone.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.