Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember one of the old videos when the catfish was saying shes shy etc and him responding saying he’d do all the talking…yeah talking tit Paul
Hahahah I wasn’t around then. An undercover cam of him thinking he’s on a date would be genius. Bet he’s so sleazy.

Reactions: 4
That insta comment is giving me the ick, the thought of her asking a member of staff to redo a hot choccy woccy without cweam for him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually vomited at the thought of him even having sex 🤮🤮🤣 🤣

The man gives me sleep paralysis 😰
thinking about it makes me feel very vommy 🤢🤢🤢

on a slight side note… I was just scrolling through the updated wiki and my partner looked over my shoulder and went “what in the living daylights is that?” So I said “oh it’s some guy off TikTok who is a massive weirdo” and he went “is he my age? He looks my age! What’s he doing on TikTok? Trying to groom young girls or something?” 😂😂😂😂 I told him he’s got no idea how accurate he is!

editing to add… because actually it’s even funnier now I think about it… my partner just turned 57… so he clearly thinks Paul looks like he’s in his 50s 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know what to make of this Emily thing really. If she's gone deep undercover as a troll I don't understand how that would work. We know Paul reads here religiously and we've talked about her a fair bit recently and how she's been slagging him off on the sly.

Reactions: 9
Like a giant child. Bet he’s too much of a pussy himself.
Let’s not forget when he pressed his little panic alarm when someone threw a slice of ham at him, must of been a bloke serving in Starbucks today cause he couldn’t even ask for no cream himself. Little Billy no bollocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but, that Wiki picture has had me creased for like 10 minutes 🤣 even his right side of his face has has enough of his tit and is trying to escape. Why does he have such a wonky face? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget when he pressed his little panic alarm when someone threw a slice of ham at him, must of been a bloke serving in Starbucks today cause he couldn’t even ask for no cream himself. Little Billy no bollocks 😂
I’m literally laughing so hard at this 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
If it is genuine how isn’t he embarrassed?? The girl slated him on live? Clearly slags him off and spoke about how she’s dating a man and this flakey skinned bleep is still trying to beg it. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
If it is genuine how isn’t he embarrassed?? The girl slated him on live? Clearly slags him off and spoke about how she’s dating a man and this flakey skinned bleep is still trying to beg it. Embarrassing.
What’s your gut feeling after speaking to her?

Reactions: 1
What’s your gut feeling after speaking to her?
Felt like she was being honest that she’s got ulterior motives, can’t see her being into him genuinely. We have a mutual friend too who I’ve spoke to who says she knows about it, so it must be well spoke about in their friendship group. I’m presuming time will tell but wish they’d bleeping hurry up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.