Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was Emily’s story on TT
Who has a takeaway cup when you’re sitting down in the cafe ? Also that’s a dirty lid she’s got,the cheap lipstick and the granules it’s giving trampy she’s clearly not very well is she bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pool babes I’m in strait & narrow at the bottom of steep hill if you want to catch a tattler in action xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was she saying to you before 🤣
That not to worry she’ll be dropping his voice notes soon and basically hinted she’s just bleeping him over. Then the last live I saw her in she was trolling his skin 😂 not sure how this one is panning out

Reactions: 11
I think shes undercover. Its a big personal risk shes taking though

Reactions: 9
Playing devil's advocate here, I am new here so not a scooby who Emily is or what her deal is but, is it possible that she could be doing the Lords work and trying to get information to out him? Ya know, keepnyour enemies closer that sorta thing.

Or am I just deluded and she is just gone in the head?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she’s doing him over I hoped she’s not leaked anything personal because he’s clearly on the warpath

Reactions: 13
Yeah I think she’s trolling and gone one step further than anyone has before.

there isn’t a hope in hell that someone would be interested in being friends with him and been seen in public with him?!

Reactions: 5
According to her TT she’s from East Midlands. That’s a fair trek to York for a hot chocy ffs

Reactions: 7
Or she could be as tapped as him and has a morbid interest in being involved with him.
Like those women who marry prisoner's who are murderers etc.

My bet is shes honey trapping him to screw him over

According to her TT she’s from East Midlands. That’s a fair trek to York for a hot chocy ffs
I wonder if pool bought his condoms with him this time…

Even if Emily is a decoy and doing the lords work, I hope she’ll be okay. I still believe Paul is a super dangerous guy and just want her to be okay 🥺

Reactions: 18
Playing devil's advocate here, I am new here so not a scooby who Emily is or what her deal is but, is it possible that she could be doing the Lords work and trying to get information to out him? Ya know, keepnyour enemies closer that sorta thing.

Or am I just deluded and she is just gone in the head?
I mean meeting him is going a bit too far not sure what she’s going to gain from it if she’s just trolling him and if she’s not trolling him then she’s clearly another clout chaser like toephie either way she’s weird

Reactions: 18
Or she could be as tapped as him and has a morbid interest in being involved with him.
Like those women who marry prisoner's who are murderers etc.

My bet is shes honey trapping in to screw him over
I hope the whole date was secretly recorded or something by her. Imagine the tit this nonce says in person god I would pay to hear it

IF Emily is undercover then I admire her fortitude for looking at the smelly woman. But tbh shes probably just with him for the clout, same as Tophie hobbit toes was.

Reactions: 15
Could be legit. I mean even Hitler had Ava.

But I do hope it’s someone messing with him I really do.

Reactions: 7
I hope the whole date was secretly recorded or something by her. Imagine the tit this ponce says in person god I would pay to hear it
I remember one of the old videos when the catfish was saying shes shy etc (think it was the one who brought her “dad” into it) and him responding saying he’d do all the talking…yeah talking tit Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.