Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right hammies, I've stopped faffing about with the wiki now! Soz for all the notifications you were probably getting! If any of you have the spare time to look and you think there's anything I've missed, let me know and I'll gladly go back and add it in :)

@TrixieMattell I've added in your favourite pic of Paul babs x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was looking through the list of people paul follows on instagram and the 2nd most recent is a very young looking girl, there’s a picture of her from 2019 in school uniform. Not saying she’s a minor, if that photo was from her last year of school she’d be about 19 now but that still gives me the ick. She looks like a baby

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That Emily is a right weirdo what in the Ghislaine maxwell is she thinking? I can only imagine she’s like toephie only attractive with a ton of make up, never really very popular and craves attention from men !

Reactions: 27
The wiki is a work of art 👏🏼 and incredibly informative to newbies about how much of a creptile this man actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Theres been some absolute corkers.

Remember when his green screen went off and he was in some random old persons house
Probably just popped her to bed while giving her some forehead kisses she couldn't consent too 🤑🤣😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Right hammies, I've stopped faffing about with the wiki now! Soz for all the notifications you were probably getting! If any of you have the spare time to look and you think there's anything I've missed, let me know and I'll gladly go back and add it in :)

It's fantastic! Well done for taking one for the team, it's been covered like a true investigation!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That Emily is a right weirdo what in the Ghislaine maxwell is she thinking? I can only imagine she’s like toephie only attractive with a ton of make up, never really very popular and craves attention from men !
Wasn’t there a point in this thread where she was gonna share voice notes?

Why have I missed the Emily thing? Who is she? What’s the deal? Also Paul ya peeedo why do you never call out men who bash you??

Reactions: 9

Fab work babs! You're forever doing the Lords work 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s what was said to me in private messages. Would someone go to the extent to meet him to troll him? Seems very far to me
It’s all very bizarre. She seemed so disgusted in him when she thought he was hitting on her. Made several points about going on date with someone.

It’s all very bizarre. She seemed so disgusted in him when she thought he was hitting on her. Made several points about going on date with someone.
Do we think it’s a bluff? Weird he’s using a photo of York to say they met. Wondering if it’s not happened & we’re being had on here.

Reactions: 6
@livelaughlobotomy sterling work with the Wiki, you’ve done an amazing job!

Going through it, you can see Pool definitely has a type. He must have thought every Christmas had came at once when he met Frankie. Unfortunately he couldn’t hide what a twit he is and it looks like is spending his time searching for someone as good looking. It’ll never happen Pool, you’re far too ugly both inside and out to get a good looking girl like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Judging by her comment on his insta post it must be her surely?
Yeh it’s all weird. Something awry but I can’t work out what. We’ve seen the dms from her we’ve seen the trolling in his lives…. But then she’s met him? Weird as duck

Reactions: 8
Call me sad PAUL
I’m bored and poorly myself this evening,
But I’ve just mooched on at your instagram, and whilst I was waiting for my hot water bottle to cool to just the perfect temperature, I counted and looked through your instagram following list…
ONLY 91 are male?! I mean; that in itself is odd, BUT THE AGES OF SOME OF THE YOUNG WOMAN / GIRLS YOU FOLLOW BACK IS NOT OK!
Bios with ages in.. ages that start with 1… I mean, will you still pry and pray over teens when your son matches their age? It’s just totally and utterly vile!

Reactions: 20
His insta story again!! Camilla girl, we got you on this. He can’t do it to all his “fan club”
Little prick. One day will get what’s coming to him. Makes my blood BOIL

This was Emily’s story on TT
That’s his rancid jumper in the back shot.
🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.