Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he's had a tantrum about being temp banned and his dad has read him the riot act.

I would be at my wits end if my adult child was acting like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Catching up as I’ve been at an event all day, still no profile picture? Seeing that Emily has a story of Starbucks cups is this the infamous date?? Surely not.

Edited to add I’m questioning now if they’re greggs cups but I can’t remember if their tops or white or black.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps he’s sat at home reflecting on why his passive aggressive, unfunny insults to people who often are just asking questions have gone down so badly that he is being ridiculed across the internet. Perhaps he’s reflecting that his attitude towards women he can’t control comes across as narcissistic. Perhaps he’s reflecting on why he always misses the point and ends up trying to make a funny response but actually ends up sounding like one of the most unintelligent people I have ever heard speak. I mean, at some point, any normal person is going to reflect on why this happened to them and what part they played in it.
and perhaps pigs will fly...:)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New insta caption talks of meeting someone in Starbucks … and picture is located in York?

Reactions: 4
I think I've missed a chapter. Is Emily aiming to be the new Toephie?

Is she dangling Paul with a carrot for clout and attention?

Reactions: 12
They always use him for clout and attention. Same as he thinks hes gonna get his skin flute wet, its transactional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Posted another insta story trying to bash someone again....Paul get a bleeping job mate you've got too much spare time

Reactions: 18
Posted another insta story trying to bash someone again....Paul get a bleeping job mate you've got too much spare time
Hope his insta gets taken down for bullying next, this man is a menace and a threat to women.

Reactions: 13
Hope his insta gets taken down for bullying next, this man is a menace and a threat to women.
I've just reported his insta for bullying. Honestly I know everyone says that getting him off the internet won't help as he'll just continue to groom young girls but without his accounts he can't really can he? I'm sick to death of this bloke and hiding behind his phone, I wish I could tell him to his face I really do

Who is he trying to bash now??
I dont understand why he can talk tit about people yet we can't do it back to him?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.