Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t the first time he has had an eye infection, I just don’t get why he doesn’t go to the pharmacy and ask for treatment? Instead of just letting it fester

Reactions: 15
He’s just so inspiring. It’s almost like those fake inspirational quote generators were made for him

3C1C5A11-733B-4FE3-949A-1E0320FD9DD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
“I’m not trained in any kind of psychological conditions”

Excuse me? You’ve been going on for months about how you support people PSYCHOLOGICALLY who have brain injuries?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His new TikTok… Glad to see his motto has changed from ‘what if she’s 19’ to ‘so what she’s 19’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine making bleeping tiktoks with your eye literally on the verge of closing over. He’s from another planet. Has to be 😂😂😂 pool the no comments and duck all likes on your videos compared to the views and shares means everyone’s taking the piss out of you not cheering you on. There’s that many parody pages I’m loosing track. You can’t string a sentence together . Believe me when I say not one sound minded human would take advice from a stye-eyed slender tissue man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am sorry but WHY WOULD ANYONE want advice of someone who doesn't have a job, who at the age of 40-50 (who knows at this point) lives his dad, has no hobbies except being addicted to an app, who hardly sees their own child, who in his own words has no training in psychology... I could go on but I need to make lunch 🤣 the mind BOGGLES. He is beyond deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Paul is taking his own advice…

What if I have an untreated stye? So what? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He will end with an eye patch and milk it some way “when she says she loves the patch” 😫😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
looks infected his stye, clearly doesn’t wash his face or prioritised taking care of that monstrosity

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.