Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why he pays money to stay in hotels just to sit "read and book" and do tiktok dances?
Because I’m convinced that we talks to girls/women and turns up to where they live hoping to meet up with him.
I bet there’s a few women stringing him along for a laugh or to catch him out on here.
He went to London twice for the catfish, and even stayed a week the first time (I bet just in case she was suddenly free to meet)
But noooo that’s not creepy is it Pool?

bleeping freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m still laughing at the thought of him trying to interact with the labourers. He wouldn’t last 5 mins with tradies😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These threads are the only ones on Tattle where I genuinely am laughing out loud when I’m reading, keep it up guys 👏

Reactions: 7
Because I’m convinced that we talks to girls/women and turns up to where they live hoping to meet up with him.
I bet there’s a few women stringing him along for a laugh or to catch him out on here.
He went to London twice for the catfish, and even stayed a week the first time (I bet just in case she was suddenly free to meet)
But noooo that’s not creepy is it Pool?

bleeping freak.
interesting to think about the London thing twice, because that means he had all that time to ponder talking to a 19 year old and planning to meet up. and he still went ahead with it.

Reactions: 5
Catching up on his antics, what a traumatic experience! Crying at him pretending he likes dogs and the stye that followed. And his new sassy dance moves are next level

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked at the account in question and I don’t think this is a coincidence
Oh my god! If this is her, imagine liking commenting on someone’s page on tiktok and the next thing he’s booking a hotel room where you live 🙈 it’s actually extremely disturbing

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does she live in Bristol? There’s a video of a day in the life at uni where it shows the city she’s in but I can’t figure out if it’s Bristol, I’ve not been there for years, certainly won’t be going any time soon if Paul is poncing about the place.

If she is in Bristol and he’s started reading books to appeal to her, I just.. I just can’t cope.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
You just know if he actually got near to a woman it would be like the scene in Forrest Gump when he goes to visit Jenny at college 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im still interested to find out who this gal is that matches his energy, cos i highly doubt anyone matches him in any way except maybe peter tobin 🥴 he makes my back teeth curl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah that girl goes to uni somewhere else luckily. There was a building with a phone number on the side and it’s not a Bristol area code (I’m impressed with my detective skills!)
Unless she’s home for Easter hols and lives in Bristol :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I think the brunette could still be that girl Lauren from his insta live he was harassing and ignoring Tina all for night for. On her insta he has liked nearly every picture

It still blows my mind young, attracting girls want to talk to him! If I was Sophie I would have nightmares that I let him have sex with me

Reactions: 9
Just sitting here waiting for Pool to “create” content exclusively for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can he go on and on about how he’s not a sexual person and then post videos like the new one? Genuinely just don’t understand

Reactions: 6
New tt video 😖🤢

The amount of views he's getting on his videos compared to likes is hilarious 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.