Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so honoured so have provided the title 🥲 love you guys you all make me laugh so much

Reactions: 9
The main part of the recap - Paul now fancies 30 something brunettes.

he doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's no way he's read that book. He's spent the past 4 hours practicing those cringy dance moves. Paul, you're a bleeping embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread number 31! Woweee. We should all take a moment to thank Pool for bringing us together as per his statement on the hogcast that we wouldn’t have “met” had it not been for him. Oh but wait a minute, we all have friends in real life and don’t class people who follow or interact with us online as friends and then randomly show up in their city dropping hints we’re there in the hopes they’ll say let’s meet up. Never mind. As you were Hamlets!

Hi x

Reactions: 10
It’s like he finds a song and does about 3/4 different vids with the same song because he’s learnt the words to it and it’s a bit naughty.
What was the song he used to dance to and he used to lift his t-shirt dancing to it?

Taken from our lovely @UndercoverRen

Ground rules before the recap as you’re all naughty squealing piggies…
✨ Do not try and suss out who are Tattlers in the lives. This is against Tattle rules and no one likes a Snitch.
✨ Do not reveal who you are, or that you have been blocked. Once again, this is Tattle’s rules. Paul and Tina both lurk on here, and report back to Paul.
✨Stop causing arguments.

I am absolutely crying at the video on paulsdaddeh that he’s put up… it was literally my face when I was watching the latest video 🤣

• Haha
I will do a recap but sorry it won't be funny!

So what happened during thread 30. Well hamlets let me tell you....

🐖Paul's still obsessed with smiles and smiling
🐖 He was catfished for 5 MONTHS by someone he thought was 19.
He booked a hotel room and took a condom but wasn't going to sleep with her?
🐖 The little piggie went to a market with immaculate vibes
🐖 He did a podcast with a vile racist pig which has done absolutely nothing for him, it just showed off his horrendous posture.
🐖 Still using big words out of context but that's his deemed narrative.
🐖 Basically he's still a vile, hideous creep.

but my personal highlight was his FART IN THE BATH.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
All I can see in his latest tik tok is that red eye. Imagine walking in on your dad, brother, husband and seeing them dancing like this. They'd be disowned on the spot. He needs to dance himself down to the job Centre.

• Haha
I take it the brunette girl Paul’s talking to has a interest in books and that’s where his mentioning of reading has sparked from 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not a clever move posting that vid of his hotel view, I’m from Bristol and know exactly where he is 🤨

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why he pays money to stay in hotels just to sit "read and book" and do tiktok dances?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.