Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m behind - what’s this about the library girl? I’ve looked at her insta but can’t see anything? And tt

Reactions: 2
I’m behind - what’s this about the library girl? I’ve looked at her insta but can’t see anything? And tt
We thought it was his latest victim. He follows her insta and has liked all her photos. He pretends to read to impress her. Doesn't look like she studys in Bristol but she could be from there.

Evening Hamlets, just a quick one to say my other half made gammon for dinner tonight and I struggled to eat it.
Also, pool looks like he suits a sty. It’s like it’s always been there beneath the surface.
Wash yo hands pool, you detty pig 🐖 (sex education reference haha)

Reactions: 9
When you know what a Scottish satsuma is but not what Scottish taps are like 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that motivational video is just pure david brent. i can’t breathe it’s so funny. the wistful looks away from the camera. the bad advice. he’s david brent.

Reactions: 10
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Behave yerself soft lad, don’t come for the Scottish. We take no prisoners, have no filter and don’t care who we offend. One of our slight breezes might snap you in half 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Snapshotsty definitely got pink eye from farting in the bath and sniffing it the absolute pasty little gargoyle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a freak…if you’re life revolves around a relationship it’s a sign you need therapy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.