Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babz I don’t think what ifs are holding you back.

Just think, what if I got a job? What if I quit TikTok? What if I made time for my son? What if I stopped seeking out young girls? What if I washed my pink eye? 👅😍
B27AC53A-723A-4679-9FBA-1A47116DC3A8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Another new video with that song. Now he’s not around his dad he’s allowed to talk about sex is he

Reactions: 5
I’ve been off tiktok for 24 hours as I’m in hospital with my daughter, thought I’d cheer myself up by catching up on the antics whilst she napped and I honestly wish I hadn’t. His gammy eye is knocking me sick, it’s crusty as duck. He makes me ill. And the video of him dancing with the book on the table in the background is just hilarious. Pool we know you haven’t read that book, you’ve spent hours learning a tiktok dance. Plus who books a hotel in a different city and reads a book in the window? He’s such a loner. I hope he never comes to wales

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe this man has driven me back to using tattle but duck me he’s vile
Who does he actually think he is

bleeping stupid eyeball Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The caption have you ever seen a Scottish satsuma? Got to be something about David McLean as he keeps posting about him 😂

Definitely is then, just seen this😂😂
Oooh 😂😂 I thought it was another woman he was on about . Defo about our Davey boy

Reactions: 3
This isn’t the first time he has had an eye infection, I just don’t get why he doesn’t go to the pharmacy and ask for treatment? Instead of just letting it fester
I can imagine he’s the type not to go to the doctors for anything cause he thinks he knows everything

Reactions: 5
Hi my name is Pool,
I think I'm cool.
Let me know if you're around nineteen,
I'll show you my peen.
I've got a really manky eye,
Because I live in a pigs stye.
I love being on social media
So you can all duck off with your deemed narrative on Wikipedia.
I don't want to end this on a goodbye,
So I'll just say Hi.

My greatest work just for you hamlets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Paul , go to therapy!!

Reactions: 14
Imagine going all the way to Bristol but not going to your local pharmacy to get your eye sorted out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that Styeball Paul back on the train home already? It’s so hard to work out his timeline when he never changes his clothes.

I can feel a TT live coming soon. Complete with disco light and bathroom dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been off tiktok for 24 hours as I’m in hospital with my daughter, thought I’d cheer myself up by catching up on the antics whilst she napped and I honestly wish I hadn’t. His gammy eye is knocking me sick, it’s crusty as duck. He makes me ill. And the video of him dancing with the book on the table in the background is just hilarious. Pool we know you haven’t read that book, you’ve spent hours learning a tiktok dance. Plus who books a hotel in a different city and reads a book in the window? He’s such a loner. I hope he never comes to wales
Hope your daughter is ok! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t get out my head when he said he the other day he needed to get some eye ointment. Proper knocked me sick

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.