Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttgossiper

Right I’m going to say something that I have known for a while. I’ve always been the one that has commented back to people who have left vague comments and and never backed things up.

I haven’t said this because I didn’t want to put my friend at risk of losing their job. They are a staff me member at Paul’s sons school. This is how I first found out about him.

I won’t give too many details because it’s unfair, but his son has had an awful time trying to cope with his dads behaviour and the ripple effects it’s had on his life.

So when I’m seeing Paul sat doing tiktoks in front of his lovely son it really upsets me. I know the pain and trauma it’s caused that poor lad. I think I’m going to have to leave tattle and probably delete tiktok for a while.

The damage this man has caused us beyond repair.

… if he’s not going to leave tiktok for his son, then he certainly won’t leave it for anyone else.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

UndercoverRen

I just watched the ex friends post. I don’t think it’s particularly impressive she’s calling him out. His behaviour has proven to be predatory for a long time. It was months ago him liking a 16 year olds instagram posts came to light but she only called him out last week? And now suddenly that he’s being disgusting about a woman that is where she draws the line? She’s a fucking enabler like the rest of them. They all need to crawl under a rock, shut the fuck up and reflect on the weirdos they interact with online
I get whiplash over what people want from Paul’s ex friends/mods/followers on here. Do you want them to realise their actions and come forward, or crawl under a rock and allow Paul to continue his actions?

I don’t disagree with a lot of people on here (except for an ex mod last month) , but I disagree with this take. She literally says in the video that Paul convinced her that his actions are right, he’s never wrong, everyone is a troll etc. We have established that Paul is a manipulator with narcissistic tendencies, and I can imagine him being VERY clever in his relationships towards women. I have no qualifications in psychology, but to me it’s blatantly obvious what role Paul takes in any friendship or relationship.

Ex friends, ex followers, ex mods who have seen the light… come on tattle, make your tiktoks, stand up to Paul and tell him your disgusted in his behaviour. It would be interesting to know what your breaking point was with Paul (mine was the moment he first appeared on FYP) but I’m all about people coming forward and realising their mistakes.

🤞🏻 still hoping and praying for Tina to be a snake

• Heart
Reactions: 56

shhirly

I truly cannot believe that I have just come across this website and thread, all because Pool mentioned it on his TikTok. really, thank you to him. I have just spent the last about, 4 hours reading through countless threads, cry laughing. Thank you all. I start work in 3 and a half hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

PeanutElk

I give you two videos that happen to have fallen into my lap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Court97

He’s got some audacity to have his say about a woman’s vagina when I’ve had discharge better looking than him

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
LMAO i posted saying he moving to nottingham, it got 0 likes and hes made a whole 2 min video about it 💀💀 get a grip paul you sad cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Mlem

Chatty Member
Snapshoteye #32 Wants to lick you from your head to your toes, only if he can put a peg on his nose

• Haha
Reactions: 48

NalaKay

He’s just so inspiring. It’s almost like those fake inspirational quote generators were made for him

3C1C5A11-733B-4FE3-949A-1E0320FD9DD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

wineanddine

Chatty Member
paul. i once again would like to bring this to your attention.

BF18E21B-95A2-44F3-983E-7493FD19CCDE.jpeg

no one cares people are being mean to you on the internet. not the police, not an employer, not your dad, NO ONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ppinks81

He needs to start learning how to say registered. As he will be on the pedophile one soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 43

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Funny how Paul understands it’s a kids app when it comes to violence but not when he is fingering the air and making sexual tiktoks

• Haha
Reactions: 43