Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s going to use this sound to DEATH. He gives DJ Khaled vibes in that this man has never ventured south on a woman orally. The only thing he licks are his crusty lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He follows library girl on both TT and Instagram. She looks so sweet and innocent, just a baby 🥺. Stay away from her you withered sausage roll 🥴. The latest video - when she says she misses you after a phonecall? That’s not normal adult behaviour 🤮

Reactions: 10
I am screaming at the dancing video 😭 GBH to the eyes

I wanna give library girl the benefit of the doubt. She’s a booktok account. Maybe trying to grow her views off the back of pink eye

Reactions: 7
I’ve woken up and still have LIVING IN ROOM on my mind. My husband just came upstairs with a coffee in bed (what a babe) and heard his voice, his reply was “what’s the wrongun done now”??

Reactions: 3
His hip thrusts are so robotic there’s absolutely nothing smooth about them, imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am screaming at the dancing video 😭 GBH to the eyes

I wanna give library girl the benefit of the doubt. She’s a booktok account. Maybe trying to grow her views off the back of pink eye
it worked for Sophie.. she has 10,000 followers and an OF account to boot. All she has to do is have sex with him a few times, then break up and slag him off doing "story times" on tiktok!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Library girl isn’t from Bristol.. or not living there at least!

Few background shots in the day of the life indicate elsewhere 😬 thank god.

Reactions: 3
Sorry hamlets, i missed all the Paul drama for the past 24 hours as i went away for the day to meet a friend..unlike Paul.

Ive introduced her to our Pool and the first video i showed her was his latest dance one. She told me to throw my phone away as she couldnt watch the whole thing as she was cringing too much.

We then rewatched after a few cocktails and it was so much funnier.
Why is he so awkward, what is that body roll thing he is doing… ham roll more like

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His eyes are like piss holes in his latest tiktok 😭😭 he looks so manky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I would not be posting while my eye looked like that! Doesn't even look as if he's attempted to bathe it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His latest video with his bulging stye talking about the best advice hes ever had was ‘ignore the what ifs. Concentrate on the ‘so what’.

aka not ‘what if’ i get caught speaking to super young girls, but ‘so what’ i’m a raging predator 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice how he always chooses a tiktok sound even though you can't hear it just so nobody can take the video and use it to take the piss 😂

Reactions: 5
Cheers Pool I’ve had a word with myself and I choose not to take your advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.