Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until I found Paul I had no idea second hand embarrassment could be so visceral. It's been a painful lesson to learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I just noticed that we finally have the pink wiki button at the top of the page! Ty mods!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That “hotel room tour” is one of the creepiest bleeping things I’ve ever seen. The weird sexual references. practically begging for people to come say hi when he’s out. The way he’s filming the room like he’s some teenage vlogger. The fact he has zero friends or family to do anything with is weird. This man is so desperate to be recognised. Proper creepy

Reactions: 19
I was really hoping the next thread was going to be Beauty Beyond the Stye 😅😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going for a night out with a fella and they started dancing like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.