Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband said I looked really upset, asked me if I was stressing about the PCR results for holiday, told me not to worry about it and everything will be ok, gave me a encouraging hug. Deep down inside, I was really thinking about how we would all find eachother again if this thread was ever shut down 🥺
I haz the answer …
45460792-B7FA-49CF-90F8-B05BF41333B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah this is going to be all of us in our hamily care home, reminiscing about the man we all single-handedly took down and exposed, laughing about our photoshops, thread titles, usernames, comments and just still being our hilarious little hammy selves ♥♥
339CD26A-B2C9-4E73-91B9-A64F7CDD9B3C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone here ham heed saying earlier on live that he’s going to apply to be an extra on TV? A friend has sent him information on how to get into it! No words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
you no on crimewatch when they do recreating of a scene… paul is playing himself x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been promoted from “new” to “active member” today!

Big hugz gorg and a fat bottle of lilt to you all 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah this is going to be all of us in our hamily care home, reminiscing about the man we all single-handedly took down and exposed, laughing about our photoshops, thread titles, usernames, comments and just still being our hilarious little hammy selves ♥♥
View attachment 1026106
duck that!!! They need to turn the heating on for those poor pensioners Sitting there with their coats on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone here ham heed saying earlier on live that he’s going to apply to be an extra on TV? A friend has sent him information on how to get into it! No words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine his email.
Hi babs, I’m a well known TikToker that likes to make people smile eeeee
My hobbies include watching dr who and eating strawberry pencils. My friend Tina says I’m amazing and some other stuff which I can’t remember, she talks a lot lol but anyways I’d love to be apart of your show, I’ve attached a picture of my smile to show how genuine I am.
Ps, sorry this email has taken a month to write I get distracted easily by gorgeous amazing hoomans
Pps, pls don’t google my name as theres nasty trolls that like to talk about my sleeves.. don’t look deeper in to that I promise that’s all they talk about just trust me.
Big hugs from Paul, snapshoteye, 41ish
Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Husband said I looked really upset, asked me if I was stressing about the PCR results for holiday, told me not to worry about it and everything will be ok, gave me a encouraging hug. Deep down inside, I was really thinking about how we would all find eachother again if this thread was ever shut down 🥺
What a thought 😭

paul may be boring as duck but i’ve just had the joy of seeing that doughnuts on masked singer was michael owen all along🤣my fellas family are good friends with his family and we’ve had it down since day one and the relief has finally gone also been made a well known member🥂 just need paul to give us some drama for the perfect saturday evening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was scrolling through my pics and totally forgot about this

I raise you your strawberry laces to give you *drum roll*

strawberry trunks

20AE9E5E-0F83-4C5B-BE29-EDA44B597D9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have I missed any chatter about his 1st pinned video about the mental illness guy? Says posted 9hr ago?

Even with this he includes the shot at the beginning of his fixing him hair. Why?

I feel like he is trying to use this guy (who looks like a really genuine guy who struggles with his mental health) as in they are the same which I think is really out of order
its disgusting. I’m a few beers in and I could punch Paul tonight. I’ve suffered with poor mental health since my teens, and diagnosed with PTSD & ADHD in November this year. I thought about taking my own life. I’ve had huge physical treatment in my adult life and had my hip replaced, pelvis realigned, femur nailed and months of rehab at the age of 33 and littleren was only 16 months. I worked COVIDICU and saw things that will mess me up for years.

I don’t want Paul speaking about my struggle at all, actually… any mental health struggle at all. he is clearly inserting himself into this narrative to gain kudos and votes, which is inexcusable but so typical of Paul. He’s taken a poor bloke’s video of him being rock bottom and gone “I’ll make a video of this, I know exactly what it’s like”.

Despite Paul being massively self absorbed and narcissistic, I’m not going to deny that he’s had really dark moments. However Paul, the difference between that man and me is the fact that our troubles were not self inflicted. That man has a severe chemical imbalance in his brain and it’s not his fault. My PTSD from working covid, BIL being arrested, losing my daughter and god knows what else isn’t my fault. You, and your decisions to like underage girl photos online, leave your son behind to chase a young single mum, your idle threats to take your own life… that’s all you. All bleeping you and your pathetic decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
here’s a happy story! When I first started on tattle I had a different username and loved posting on the cleaning thread. Me and this one member really got along, and always chatted on inbox messages (when they were a thing!) and then on IG on old accounts. We lost contact but I still missed my little tattle friend 😭 then after months of posting on the pregnancy thread, me and this other member got chatting and we found each other again!!! Under different accounts!!! Yaaaayy. I reactivated my old IG and found her!!!! IT WAS A TATTLE LOVE STORY PEOPLE WE WILL ALL FIND A WAY

• Heart
Reactions: 20
here’s a happy story! When I first started on tattle I had a different username and loved posting on the cleaning thread. Me and this one member really got along, and always chatted on inbox messages (when they were a thing!) and then on IG on old accounts. We lost contact but I still missed my little tattle friend 😭 then after months of posting on the pregnancy thread, me and this other member got chatting and we found each other again!!! Under different accounts!!! Yaaaayy. I reactivated my old IG and found her!!!! IT WAS A TATTLE LOVE STORY PEOPLE WE WILL ALL FIND A WAY
Awww this has made me feel better #hamilyforever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
its disgusting. I’m a few beers in and I could punch Paul tonight. I’ve suffered with poor mental health since my teens, and diagnosed with PTSD & ADHD in November this year. I thought about taking my own life. I’ve had huge physical treatment in my adult life and had my hip replaced, pelvis realigned, femur nailed and months of rehab at the age of 33 and littleren was only 16 months. I worked COVIDICU and saw things that will mess me up for years.

I don’t want Paul speaking about my struggle at all, actually… any mental health struggle at all. he is clearly inserting himself into this narrative to gain kudos and votes, which is inexcusable but so typical of Paul. He’s taken a poor bloke’s video of him being rock bottom and gone “I’ll make a video of this, I know exactly what it’s like”.

Despite Paul being massively self absorbed and narcissistic, I’m not going to deny that he’s had really dark moments. However Paul, the difference between that man and me is the fact that our troubles were not self inflicted. That man has a severe chemical imbalance in his brain and it’s not his fault. My PTSD from working covid, BIL being arrested, losing my daughter and god knows what else isn’t my fault. You, and your decisions to like underage girl photos online, leave your son behind to chase a young single mum, your idle threats to take your own life… that’s all you. All bleeping you and your pathetic decisions.
My heart is with you 💯. I’ve also worked in healthcare all through the pandemic and it’s enough to scar me, held the hands of those as that took their last breath with no one else around them. I’ve attempted to unalive a few times and felt the lowest of the low, been checked into hospitals and everything. The fact Paul is even trying to say he “understands” our heartbreak is purely insulting.

Paul, you chose to interact with people over 20 years your junior. You chose to belittle people and make their struggles about you. You chose to get with vulnerable women and tear them apart from the inside with your manipulation and gaslighting. I rarely post anything other than funnies here but, my god, seeing how many GENUINELY GOOD people you’ve triggered with that selfishly arrogant video… I despair of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My heart is with you 💯. I’ve also worked in healthcare all through the pandemic and it’s enough to scar me, held the hands of those as that took their last breath with no one else around them. I’ve attempted to unalive a few times and felt the lowest of the low, been checked into hospitals and everything. The fact Paul is even trying to say he “understands” our heartbreak is purely insulting.

Paul, you chose to interact with people over 20 years your junior. You chose to belittle people and make their struggles about you. You chose to get with vulnerable women and tear them apart from the inside with your manipulation and gaslighting. I rarely post anything other than funnies here but, my god, seeing how many GENUINELY GOOD people you’ve triggered with that selfishly arrogant video… I despair of you.
exactly. The video is just bleeping ignorant.

Reactions: 3
exactly. The video is just bleeping ignorant.
He should really delete that video. If I put myself out there to show people I’m struggling, I’d be fuming with Paul breach of all people piggy backing off my pain and trauma. How can you compare physical and emotional pain to people taking the piss out of your self made thumb holes?

Paul, being a narcissist, likes to warp himself into fitting in. He will see the love and support people like Francis and the man he was talking about earlier get and in his small brain thinks ‘wow I could get that attention too if I speak about it’- no paul, you do not speak out about things you have no clue about. You don’t get to make every situation about YOU. It makes you look selfish and ignorant.

Reactions: 7
WHO WERE YOU ON THE CLEANING THREAD?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.