Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone here ham heed saying earlier on live that he’s going to apply to be an extra on TV? A friend has sent him information on how to get into it! No words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my sons got a friend over staying tonight and my sons told this kid about pool and they've been sat with me since I got I'm from work absolutely ripping him to shreads 😅 if two THIRTEEN year old boys can understand what's weird about his behavior then how can't he see it at his big age. My son and his son are around the same age and these kids can be brutal, I really hope his son doesn't get a hard time at school...

hes going to be on embarrassing bodies
Naked attraction is my bet... he'd be the one choosing tho he wouldn't want a woman criticising his tiny tiny dick... she'd probably say no straight away 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this is the reason why Paul can’t mention his boy on social media.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone here ham heed saying earlier on live that he’s going to apply to be an extra on TV? A friend has sent him information on how to get into it! No words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
the tv show in question “how to catch a predator”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what, if we did all unfollow him and stop engaging like he “wants”, all the videos and tiktok accounts etc stopped.. within a matter of weeks he would be doing bleeping anything he could for it all to start up again. He would NEED the attention

Reactions: 12
my sons got a friend over staying tonight and my sons told this kid about pool and they've been sat with me since I got I'm from work absolutely ripping him to shreads 😅 if two THIRTEEN year old boys can understand what's weird about his behavior then how can't he see it at his big age. My son and his son are around the same age and these kids can be brutal, I really hope his son doesn't get a hard time at school...

Naked attraction is my bet... he'd be the one choosing tho he wouldn't want a woman criticising his tiny tiny dick... she'd probably say no straight away 😂
🤣 imagine him standing there, telling the woman to own it and giving them big naked hugs 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You know what, if we did all unfollow him and stop engaging like he “wants”, all the videos and tiktok accounts etc stopped.. within a matter of weeks he would be doing bleeping anything he could for it all to start up again. He would NEED the attention
Or… it would get 100x worse, him knowing there’s tattlers in there I think deters him from being actually illegal. We saw how dangerous he became on Instagram not thinking anyone is a tattler and tiktok when loads of people join he doesn’t engage with his lame excuse for flirting and chatting he just goes manic.

Reactions: 3
Is he going to appear on crime watch?

also just to let you guys know the police caught up with me today….my neighbour caught the dramatic scene live

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have I missed any chatter about his 1st pinned video about the mental illness guy? Says posted 9hr ago?

Even with this he includes the shot at the beginning of his fixing him hair. Why?

I feel like he is trying to use this guy (who looks like a really genuine guy who struggles with his mental health) as in they are the same which I think is really out of order

Reactions: 5
Paul should be on the undatables because he is quite literally un-datable.

Last thing the world needs is him on our TV screens. Those not on TikTok have been so lucky to not come across Paul breach

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Husband said I looked really upset, asked me if I was stressing about the PCR results for holiday, told me not to worry about it and everything will be ok, gave me a encouraging hug. Deep down inside, I was really thinking about how we would all find eachother again if this thread was ever shut down 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Pool's new video has cured my severe anxiety and depression, just thrown my sertraline in the bin I can't believe it! Fanks little ham man!

Seriously though that video is purrrreee virtue signalling for Frankie's benefit. He took it upon himself to tell all of Tiktok that she struggled with her mental health when they broke up last time.

Videos when he was with Sophie were like "bad boy/cool guy bit suggestive".

Frankie must be into a bit more of a sensitive guy so he's playing on that. I can see right through youuu, little hambone, not even because you're skin is transparent either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Husband said I looked really upset, asked me if I was stressing about the PCR results for holiday, told me not to worry about it and everything will be ok, gave me a encouraging hug. Deep down inside, I was really thinking about how we would all find eachother again if this thread was ever shut down 🥺
We need a code word, I imagine if it got shut down I would post a video with the hashtag #Hamily and we would all reunite ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
we won’t let that happen! We will be on our best behaviour and keep going, we will eventually reach ‘Snapshoteye #100’ and more people will join this thread as time goes on… we are documenting his weird and creepy habits to hopefully save any young woman/mother from being wrapped up in his bullshit! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.