Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he’s so boring. ‘Here’s a deep one for you, how do you generally say hi to people’ wtf Paul shut up and go to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he’s live on insta piggies
Take one for the team and lash us some screen records plzzz sis, I wanna watch but honestly cannot be arsed putting on the fake niceties that are required in order to not get blocked by him lol

Reactions: 8
God he’s so boring. ‘Here’s a deep one for you, how do you generally say hi to people’ wtf Paul shut up and go to bed.
how is that deep? 😂 how about ‘hello’ or ‘hi’… 42 years old and thinks that’s a deep question. Give me strength.

Oh and Paul, when you say bye to people, normies like us just tend to say ‘bye’ or ‘see you later!’… unlike you… who says ‘hi’

he really needs to restart education from reception

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I put someone’s live on its cos I’m doing other things, I don’t like how you have to actively take part in his. also I bleeping hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Husband said I looked really upset, asked me if I was stressing about the PCR results for holiday, told me not to worry about it and everything will be ok, gave me a encouraging hug. Deep down inside, I was really thinking about how we would all find eachother again if this thread was ever shut down 🥺
Omg. I could just cry! I love you like you’re all my best friends, I hope this never happens 🥺my hamily ❤

• Heart
WHO WERE YOU ON THE CLEANING THREAD?
dontspillthemilk! I had Trixie Mattel as my avatar!

Omg. I could just cry! I love you like you’re all my best friends, I hope this never happens 🥺my hamily ❤
I agree, you lot have got me through a few tit months!!!!

how is that deep? 😂 how about ‘hello’ or ‘hi’… 42 years old and thinks that’s a deep question. Give me strength.

Oh and Paul, when you say bye to people, normies like us just tend to say ‘bye’ or ‘see you later!’… unlike you… who says ‘hi’

he really needs to restart education from reception
he is NOT being in the class with littlepotato. Littlepotato would bully him and he’s so soft that he cries at Lady Gaga’s shallow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
dontspillthemilk! I had Trixie Mattel as my avatar!

I agree, you lot have got me through a few tit months!!!!
Literally 🥺I might have had a few too much to drink but one of my NY resolutions was to make new friends and I feel with all of you I have met that already, ups and downs we can all share , relate and be there for each other ❤ #HAMILY

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This thread is a massive part of my daily life, it sounds so sad I know! Since I moved, I don’t know anyone here, no family or friends near by! So I fill my days talking to you lovely lot. We’ve all got the best sense of humour and we get along so well

every night when my fiancé and I go to bed, he says ‘so what’s the latest drama on tattle then?’ Because he sees me laughing my ass off all day! He knows I find some days really bleeping difficult, but he also knows that since joining here I’m smiling and laughing constantly at you all!

You guys are amazing in every single way. The tit you’ve been through is horrific and hearing your struggles is heartbreaking- but we’ve got each other! I’ve never known such supportive people❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Get ready to die of boredom hamlets, he’s got a massive 8 viewers. BORE OFF PAUL 🥱

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I l
This thread is a massive part of my daily life, it sounds so sad I know! Since I moved, I don’t know anyone here, no family or friends near by! So I fill my days talking to you lovely lot. We’ve all got the best sense of humour and we get along so well

every night when my fiancé and I go to bed, he says ‘so what’s the latest drama on tattle then?’ Because he sees me laughing my ass off all day! He knows I find some days really bleeping difficult, but he also knows that since joining here I’m smiling constantly at you all!

You guys are amazing in every single way. The tit you’ve been through is horrific and hearing your struggles is heartbreaking- but we’ve got each other! I’ve never known such supportive people❤
Same!! I love everyone on this thread so much it makes really rubbish days so much better ❤

• Heart
dontspillthemilk! I had Trixie Mattel as
Oh yes! I recognise the name! Ah this is why I love this thread, the humour is so like the cleaning thread. AND NOW I'M FINDING MYSELF ACTIVELY CHECKING POOLS TIK TOK COS Y'ALL HAVE RUINED ME.

• Haha

every night when my fiancé and I go to bed, he says ‘so what’s the latest drama on tattle then?’ Because he sees me laughing my ass off all day! He knows I find some days really bleeping difficult, but he also knows that since joining here I’m smiling and laughing constantly at you all!

me too!! always know if i’m having a rubbish day i can come here and feel better straight away❤just love you all

• Heart
I l

Same!! I love everyone on this thread so much it makes really rubbish days so much better ❤
I FEEL THIS TOO ❤😍 I’ve struggled badly with depression and grief for the past 2 years and finding this thread and having a laugh with you guys has really made my heart happier ❤ #WeAreHamily

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.