Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is that deep? 😂 how about ‘hello’ or ‘hi’… 42 years old and thinks that’s a deep question. Give me strength.

Oh and Paul, when you say bye to people, normies like us just tend to say ‘bye’ or ‘see you later!’… unlike you… who says ‘hi’

he really needs to restart education from reception
he is NOT being in the class with littlepotato. Littlepotato would bully him and he’s so soft that he cries at Lady Gaga’s shallow
Get ready to die of boredom hamlets, he’s got a massive 8 viewers. BORE OFF PAUL 🥱
EIGHT!!! I could shout out of my bedroom window and get more you bleeping twit

This post is triggering AF lately. I’m out. Back soon! Il find you.
i love you xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
me too!! always know if i’m having a rubbish day i can come here and feel better straight away❤just love you all
I think Paul’s TikTok has really got under my skin today.. well, all of ours really. It’s made me a little bit soppy and vulnerable. He has no idea what people go through every day

Annoys me as well cos he slates us, calls us trolls, and some people actually believe him. We are far from that, we’re a community of people who can see he is a massive walking red flag!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t bring myself to join his live tonight, I don’t have the energy to pretend to be his pal. I won’t enable him anymore
Also I’d rather watch Stay Close

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread is a massive part of my daily life, it sounds so sad I know! Since I moved, I don’t know anyone here, no family or friends near by! So I fill my days talking to you lovely lot. We’ve all got the best sense of humour and we get along so well

every night when my fiancé and I go to bed, he says ‘so what’s the latest drama on tattle then?’ Because he sees me laughing my ass off all day! He knows I find some days really bleeping difficult, but he also knows that since joining here I’m smiling and laughing constantly at you all!

You guys are amazing in every single way. The tit you’ve been through is horrific and hearing your struggles is heartbreaking- but we’ve got each other! I’ve never known such supportive people❤
Omg! I am the same, I’ve moved 300miles away from family and friends and this honestly has kept me going 💖. The belly laughs I’ve had each night have been great. What a great bunch of humans! I love you all 💖. And in all seriousness if anyone on here is ever struggling please reach out to each other 💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t bring myself to join his live tonight, I don’t have the energy to pretend to be his pal. I won’t enable him anymore
Also I’d rather watch Stay Close
Stay close is amazing! I’d also recommend the other Harlan Coben tv series that have been made (The Five is really good!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🥺💜 these comments! Love you all hamlets. Best thread ever xxxx

See Paul? We’re not venomous little trolls we’re actually very nice people

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t actually care about missing his insta lives. I just have FOMO when in reality no one’s missing out on anything . 🤣
Tiktok lives with comments on just make me laugh so much! The comments are bleeping hilarious, I live for those!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🎵 we are hamily, I got all my hamlets with me 🎵

You all do cheer me up and I love this thread and having a good giggle to myself!! 💗

• Heart
  • Haha
This thread is a massive part of my daily life, it sounds so sad I know! Since I moved, I don’t know anyone here, no family or friends near by! So I fill my days talking to you lovely lot. We’ve all got the best sense of humour and we get along so well

every night when my fiancé and I go to bed, he says ‘so what’s the latest drama on tattle then?’ Because he sees me laughing my ass off all day! He knows I find some days really bleeping difficult, but he also knows that since joining here I’m smiling and laughing constantly at you all!

You guys are amazing in every single way. The tit you’ve been through is horrific and hearing your struggles is heartbreaking- but we’ve got each other! I’ve never known such supportive people❤
Honestly I feel the same way. I’ve been going through a depressive episode lately and coming on here and having a laugh with you lot helps a lot more than you’ll ever know. You all deserve the best, you’re all amazing hoooomans😂 nah fr I love yous I wish you all nothing but the best in life❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread really does warm my heart, you are all bloody hysterically funny!
I’m having a crappy time of it, have the worst anxiety and I’m basically just a big bag of nerves at the moment but you lot make me forget that for a while ❤

• Heart
As the same as all of you, I come on here at the end of some crappy days and I am howling!! I always feel like I shouldn’t be so invested in this but I am mostly for the humour but also get FOMO in case it kicks off 😂

My current goal is to get mentioned on here for being on Insta live 😏 not that I’ll be able to own up to it! 😂 just please be kind and remember I’m a hamlet at heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still no sign of Frankie ?
Hmm strange eh? Has she seen the light, was it even her? Someone asked on Tiktok live earlier if he had a new woman in his life and he said no he was happily single…I’m sure yesterday he kept saying things like he’s only interested in 1 woman right now. He talks so much tit I don’t even think he knows what’s the truth and what’s made up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.